Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama Blueprint 1.0 x 2.0

diegobrasil
Trust:

Affilorama Blueprint 1.0 x 2.0

Hello there,

Anyone knows the real difference Affilorama Blueprint 1.0 and 2.0 ??
If I have follow the 1.0 course, it worths to buy the 2.0?
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Hi there,

If you are a member of v1 then you automatically get v2 as a free upgrade! It should show automatically in your account.

Now you just have to follow it :)
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

diegobrasil
Trust:
Simon.

I am not a 1.0 member.
But I learned it from a brazilian affiliate forum

I am interested in beeing a member of 2.0
I readed all the sales page.
But I just want to know, if its going to be like a coaching program!
And if the content is different from the 1.0

If you can help me please... I appreciate.
Since I´ve got less the 1 day to sign-up!!
mastercands
Trust:
Well I dont know about the content of the versin 1.0 but the content of version 2.0 is great. you should take a look
diegobrasil
Trust:
Just to let you know.
That I am a new member of Affiloblueprint 2.0
UHULLLL
jpastorizo
Trust:
Welcome to the club of future successful affiliates! Congratulations on making the decision to join AB 2.0!

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

danwardrope
Trust:
How did all you guys go with the blueprint? I have bought the affilojetpack a couple of months ago and now have two campaigns up and running...

I have used some sneaky tactics and now have 3,000 in my list for a make money online niche, but I havent really developed a relationship yet so only time will tell.

So what was the difference between jetpack and blueprint?
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi danwardrope! Affiloblueprint is a step-by-step course that teaches you how to build a profitable site. Affilojetpack, on the other hand, provides you with the content you can use for your site.

Basically, Affiloblueprint is great for those who want to build sites using their own content while Affilojetpack is for those who want to have content provided for them. It also focuses on list building.

This topic was started on May 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.