Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama 6 part mini course on CD

keithoz
Trust:

Affilorama 6 part mini course on CD

Hi guys, Just joined almost two weeks ago and just getting to find my way around.

I met Mark briefly at the last World Internet Seminar in Melbourne, and picked up some info about Affilorama along with the 6 part mini course on CD, then filed it away with heaps of other stuff till a few weeks ago when I cleaned out some stuff and saw the CD again. Played it and here I am
So Mark, those free CD's did work for your campaign.

Pity I didn't look closer at it at the time, I would have got a fantastic membership deal.

Looking forward to getting motivated and getting any help from some of you guys on the forum. I have been browsing the posts and gotta say I already picked up some valuable info from you guys.
Cheers

Keith
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Keith, good to see another Melburnian around here.

Did we meet at the WIS?

Have fun and let us know if you need a hand,

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Keith,

I reckon you've got yourself a pretty spiffing membership deal actually. Check out the latest blog post

http://www.affilorama.com/blog

:)

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

keithoz
Trust:
Hi Sean, No I didn't meet you as WIS but I reckon I may have seen you with Mark. Good to see a fellow Melbournian on here.

Hello Mark I got your email today. First thing I saw was "Closing the doors" and I thought I just as I discovered something good. Then I read on and discovered the real deal. This is amazing news, and especially for those of your members who were quite happy to pay the membership. So yeah did I get an amazing deal? Damn right I did LOL.

But hey I think you need to do what is best and if Your time is best spent making more money for your business then thats the way to go.Im sure you will be missed around here but I reckon we wont be able to keep you away from the forum for long.
Cheers
Keith