Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AffiloJetpack - Almost Ready to Purchase

jamesmac
Trust:

AffiloJetpack - Almost Ready to Purchase

I have one question before I purchase AffiloJetpack. When it comes to generating traffic what is the primary focus? I personally am not a big fan of paid traffic and like to do things through natural search results. It seems from the sales page Mark and crew give many options to generate traffic. So if somebody could touch on how the program addresses getting traffic I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

James
smcgriever
Trust:
Hi James,

AffiloJetpack addresses both free and paid traffic generation methods and goes very much in depth into both. If you just want to do SEO with the program, you can.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
mark has basic seo ppc, and other free and paid methods as well. also you may look at some bonuses. for example I have my traffic formula which is all free methods of traffic, as well as other bonuses all custom made just for ajp
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mymochamoney
Trust:
AffiloJetpack seems like a great program. I would love to get it just to see how the auto responders are done. Does anyone know if there's a good package out there for just the auto responders? I know how to find niches, build sites in an hour, set up opt-in forms with a free giveaway, etc.....however, I am lacking with the follow up auto responders--the bread and butter of internet marketing! I just don't have the time to write them. I would love a "plug and play" kind of system where they are already written for me (the quality that Mark Ling talks about).

Any help with this would be much appreciated!

Melissa
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Honestly, I have bought several of these type of systems like AJP before, and the quality of the content in this package is the best that I have ever seen. Although the training is really good, just the content alone is worth the price. I know many people buying it just for the content and emails.

I run a freelance writing service, and I can tell you, for me to write just one of these jetpacks at the Quality that Mark has provided would cost my clients over $30,000, and you get 5.

most of the people who put together these kind of autoresponder serries products just throw some cheap PLR that is poorly written, but these are all high quality content.

raulpdlr
Trust:
I'm a new member to the community and just found out about AJP, is there a time limit on when this product can be purchased or will it be offered indefinitely? It seems to be the case for AB, just wondering...
Eduardo
www.topterrier.com

hollyhock
Trust:
The doors for buying AJP close August 1 is what I understand. I'm happy I bought.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Need to get in by the 1st... time is running out...:)

jamesmac
Trust:
Thanks for the tips guys. I purchased it and I am awaiting more details. Had a slight problem with the order process but I am sure support will get back with me soon.

This topic was started on Jul 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.