Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiloblueprint versus AffiloJetpack

paulie69
Trust:

Affiloblueprint versus AffiloJetpack

Has anyone received any info. re Affilo Jetpack yet? I noticed there's been a little discussion about it, maybe I missed out on email notification about this new product. Does anyone know if it will make AB redundant?

Thanks,
Paul.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The jetpack is a content package, not a training program it will work with AB style sites perfectly.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Mark sent an email about his 5-step method for making US$10,000 per month online. Affilojetpack was introduced in the latter part of the video/pdf files. If you did not receive the email, you could download the report by signing up through this link: http://www.affilorama.com/5stepformula/1
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

profitview
Trust:
hi, when is jetpack available?

thanks, john
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
profitview wrote:hi, when is jetpack available?

thanks, john

Affilojetpack will be launched on the 27th of July at 12pm EDT (New York Time).
Michelle
Customer Support

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

smuigal
Trust:
Affiliojetpack is going to help you shoot right past all the building of these sites. Here's some pros and cons of AB 2.0 vs Affilojetpack - just my .02 cents worth. ;P

AB 2.0 - You will learn how to do it on your own. You'll go through the entire step by step process with Mark via his video training. Good stuff. But tons of work for you. The pro is that you will be able to build "any" niche, you won't be tied to the ones he has pre-built.

Con - it takes a long time to build on your own, or money for outsourcing.

AffJETPACK -

Pro - You'll get 10 (I think it's 10) pre-built proven money making sites all ready to promote. You'll need to make some minor adjustments, but in general, they will be ready to hit the pavement so to speak. PLUS... and this is a HUGE plus. Zowee! You get a fully loaded newsletter that has an entire years worth of issues in there for you. 15 hard sell issues and tons of high quality content. Killer stuff here guys.

Con - you don't get to pick what you want.

All in all, I would say that if you have not yet purchased AB, go for the jetpack. If you can't afford the jetpack, get AB. Either way Marks products are great. :)

I hope I make 4 sales for you Mark cause I'd love a review copy. :D

Happy Day Peeps,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

megachile
Trust:
Smuigal has summed the benefits of both products up perfectly. As Smuigal says they are both highly valuable to budding affiliates and I imagine that they will work really well with each other. Buying both products will really speed up your online business growth, if you can afford them. Otherwise either will get you on track. If I was starting now Id probably go for the jetpack, although I am a member of affiloblueprint, and like most members I can praise the course enough.

Also hoping to break the 4 sales barrier and get a free copy, fingers crossed.

Rodders
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

moonybeem
Trust:
hi there, i'm very new to this forum.

Long story really but basically i have been trying to make it as a full time affiliate for nearly 11months now and it's not going well at all. :(

i have done a few courses, the main one being google sniper.

I'm so annoyed as it seems that what ever affiliate course you buy, the super millionaire internet marketer who created it ALWAYS leaves out the essential tips and tricks to get you to rank and be successful.

Even George Brown, the creator of Google sniper admitted that it would be stupid to share all his top secrets.

I just want someone to be honest and actually create a decent product that will get you there...

Is mark ling this guy?

are you all having success with his affiloblueprint? Does it get you ranking i the organic searches?

I'm curious about his new product to as it was mentioned above that if you haven't already go affilioblueprint them to go affilojetpack....?

I don't really understand how it works... i know above you mentioned that you get 'pre-built proven money making sites' wont everyone have the same sites, all going for the same keywords????

We can't all rank in the search engines or is affilojetpack only aimed at payperclick?

Also you mentioned a big bonus was that you get 'newsletter'.. sorry if i sound like a complete idiot but why is this so great, when everyone is going to have the same newsletter...what will it do??

Also (sorry i know i am going on forever, just a bit desperate) how much about is it going to be? is it going to be a faster way to make money online?

I would be ever so grateful for any answers and advice from you.

Thank you in advance :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
AffiloJetpack is a content package designed to work with the training in Affiloblueprint. Mark teaches how to select keywords and rank for them. you have already posted this in several threads. i understand how desperate you are. I was unemployeed, and HAD to make it work myself.

You wont find any better training for affiliate marketing than you get here. It takes work, and time, but you can make a full time living doing this.

pzenji
Trust:
if you want it the easy way get AffiloJetPack.That way you wont have to go through building sites and the like.

Personally I prefer the AB - it's hands on and you learn a lot
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

faradina
Trust:
pzenji wrote:it's hands on and you learn a lot

I agree that when you do something yourself, you learn it by heart and you can then replicate the process many times over. And you do not have to depend on anything or anybody when you want to do it.
moonybeem
Trust:
hmmm i've just checked out the affilojetpack free video, the package looks great for some one with a site that gets lots of traffic... i just have a couple of thoughts....

Mike mentions that you get 5 sites that he will host for free etc... would you have to buy your own domain? only that is like an extra $50...

Plus you get 20 articles, great..but wouldn't you still have to do all the keyword research etc.

Basically this product seem fab if your sites are ranking well i this kind of niches and getting lots of traffic already, or a great program for some one who can very easily rank and get traffic or for those who have enough cash to use paid traffic. I just don't see how this eliminates the biggest problems that to get your site ranking???

hmmm just don't see how it will really benefit newbies.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
A .com domain is $15/ year now I think. Some companies have a coupon where you can get your first year for a cheaper price, but that is the new going rate i believe.

you do need to do keyword reserearch, and do a little rewriting to avoid duplicate content.

you don't have to have a site. this is set up to help people with no site get started. It works great with the training from AB.

however, many experienced marketers are seeing how to leverage this pack to build their business better.
I just recorded a brainstorming session where I go over all the ideas that I can see to use the jetpacks, ( its for one of my bonuses).

through a lot of questions and talking to people, mark found that the biggest hurdles people had centered around content creation. writing articles, writing emails, and creating opt in giveaways and high quality bonuses.
the jetpack closes the door on these problems to help get kickstarted.

This is not about getting traffic, it is about getting content for your site.
now if you find a good Affilojetpack bonus package, it will show you how to get that traffic to your site. (or help you kickstart it)

Now, I know after trying for a while to make money online, you sometimes get jaded against IM related products. However, over the last few years, I have seen a lot of people succeed, and many more fail. I have seen people who absolutely swore something was not worth anything, and would never work, while I see others raking in a small fortune with it.
What is the difference between the two?

There is no magic pill, or big secret to success online. There is only one thing that separates the winners from the wannabes who never make a dime online:
MINDSET

With the proper mindset, you can achieve anything. the system doesnt really matter most of the time. What matters is the willingness to take action. not just any actions, but take the time to learn the right actions and then take them CONSISTENTLY. that is really all it takes to make money online. now, this is not the idea that some people say where you sit back and think positive thaughts, and then sit back and watch everything miraculously work. It means having a postive attitude, and taking the actions that will lead to your success. It means believing in yourself, and having an action plan that you follow.

I hope this helps a little to answer some of your questions, and maybe a few unasked ones as well.

moonybeem
Trust:
Thank you very much for your detailed answers :) I feel i a lot better and more positive now. :)

i am just very tired of all the 'super gurus' selling us courses that are just rinsed and repeated from other ones and still leave out the essential tips and tricks and ticks to make it a success. I am also annoyed at the softwares that never achieve what they say they will achieve.

It is just so frustrating as there are so many courses and softwares to sive through and waste time one.

I would just really appriciate it so so soooo much if some could give me some pointer on what has worked for them.

i am sold on getting AB but i would love to hear about any great softewares tips and tricks that just make life a lot easier. :)

On top of a god paying niche, good keyword research, great unique optimized content and a keyword rich domain it boils down to the links to get you to the top???

Kind regards
Sophie
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Sophie.

that hits the nail on the head. the biggest factor in rankings so far is the number and quality of your links. you can spend less time link building by building links on high quality sites rather than low level directories and blogs. sometimes less is more, as long as you do it right.
AB is the best training you will find as a newbie. Now, I don't 100% follow it now, but I have learned different methods that work.
the problem is that you need to be well grounded in the basics. most people try teaching advanced strategies and ignore the basics. Marks course is all about the basics. Although I dont' follow the AB course 100%, i would say that I use 80-90% of what it teaches still every day.
if you have been through several programs already, you will have heard a lot of what it teaches. however, you will find that he closes those gaps that others leave open. since you follow along as he builds his own site, you see every step what to do.

Also, if there are any questions,AB has a private members only forum, where other members like myself will help you through any problems that you hit. Also, the level of support is amazing. The staff will even do a thourough site review to help you optimize your AB sites to succeed. you also get tips and advice from other AB members on your review, giving you diverse ideas on how you can improve your site, and maximize conversions.

AB will give you all you need to succeed, no matter what level of experience you have. I have seen people who barely knew how to check their email when they started, now running a full time business. What most systems do is teach a lot of the steps to take, but where they fail is in giving a real action plan to follow.
AB is a complete Action plan. it tells you everything, including giving you measurable goals to track your progress. Most training systems fail to do that. they leave the goal setting and planning up to you, without showing you how to do it yourself.

paulie69
Trust:
I have to put forward my appreciation and sincere thanks for some great answers here. This has developed into quite an interesting and informative thread. You guys are fantastic, you really are. As usual the support given by members and staff of Affilorama is overwhelming....

Thanks heaps everyone,

best regards
Paul.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
your welcome Paul.

some people chide me for giving away too much free advice, and sometimes they are right. however, there is a reason for everything that I do. Since i don't own a huge portal of my own like affilorama yet, and not sure that I want to go to the effort yet, I simply provide a lot of helpful advice in the forums where I hang out. I think a lot of other members here do the same.
Some people say it is a waste of time, but think about this. Just from affilorama, i have gotten over 200 visitors to my sites in the last week . Affilorama is only one of my forums, and the results from them are about the same.
I do the same thing with my niche sites. I have 4-5 niche specific forums where I do this, and get similar results. and yes, those visitors do convert to sales when done properly. :)

everything I do here has multiple purposes.

1 I genuinely like helping people, and I feel like the best way for me to repay mark and his staff for all the help they gave me is to help others as much as I can.

2. it is part of my marketing strategy, and I do make sales from doing this.( it really is secondary to helping people. one of the things that makes me different from other marketers. I guess, I am more interested in helping people succeed than milking their wallets)

oxenjo30
Trust:
Hi James,

Whenever I search for topics on this forums I always see your reply in answering questions. Come to think of it, your building trust and respect for each member each time your helping them. As you mentioned it is convenient to help others than to milk their wallet.
I will follow your advice as well as your foot steps :). Cheers!

Thanks,
John
My first website http://www.i-feature.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Moonybeem wrote:Also you mentioned a big bonus was that you get 'newsletter'.. sorry if i sound like a complete idiot but why is this so great, when everyone is going to have the same newsletter...what will it do??

Sending newsletters is one form of email marketing which would really increase your profit if done well. A good newsletter series can actually earn you more money than your site can earn with pure SEO. You could expect your newsletter series to double the income of your site. Some even make five times as much from their newsletters as they do from their website alone.

The benefits of having a newsletter series is discussed in Mark's 5 Step Formula for Making $10K/Month Online report which you can download through this link: http://www.affilorama.com/5stepformula/1
Michelle
Customer Support

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thanks John. I learned from Mark. Provide a lot of value, and give awa 80% of what you know, and you can sell the other 20% easily,

@Michellerana I agree. I think most people hesitate with this because their only exposure that they have had to email marketing is the crap that people do in the IM niche.

The fact is proper email marketing is not a bout spamming people with a bunch of crap, or jumping on every product launch that comes out.

AffiloJetpack is the first product launch that I have ever promoted, and that is because of how awesome it is.

running a high quality list the way Mark teaches will build your reputation, increase your sales, and give you a long term business that you can leverage as you grow.

One example is the ability to cross promote.
Say you are in the get your ex back niche, you can build up a list to help them get their ex back, then keep them on your list by giving loads of advice on how to build and maintain their relationship once they get their ex back.

Say, in the future you go into the Self improvement niche. (I just did this myself)
you can then cross promote to your list built up in the ex back niche, and send some fast traffic to your new site.

mperlingeiro
Trust:
Hi,

This is my first post but as I found this discussion very interesting so I'll share some of my experience.

I've boutght a lot of courses and made some money online. I'm still learning and always will.

I only started to have some success online when I stop buying everythign that came through my email. I actually unsubscribed from all gurus emails. From then on I spent all my energy in only one method. After a few months of dedication it started to work out well. I didn't become a millionaire overnight but I started to make real money.

Another thing is don't spend all your time and energy in one website. You never know which one will work. It's a numbers game.

I bought AffiloBluepirnt and found it very detailed and informative.

AffiloJetpack as some mentioned before is not a course but a "business in a box'. You'll need to drive a lot of traffic to these websites to make money and it takes time.

Learn the inside and out of this system, make some money and start to replicate it overtime.

Good Luck!
AffiloJetpack Review and Bonus - http://www.affilojetpackbonus.net/

yukfung80
Trust:
Hi everyone,
I am new here and very interested in doing online marketing business. I have read a lot information about this business and finally i found Mark Ling. I am so excited get into this business and so eager to get started. However, i am not sure if i should get the AB or the jetpack. Frankly, i am a slow learner but i am willing to learn and try everything. But before i get started, i just want to make sure i am getting the right one. Is there any one can advise me? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Rachel
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Rachel, if you are totally new, and can afford it, the Jetpack is the best way to start, however, with the $500 pricetag, that is a barrier stopping many people. with the content you get, and the push button simplicity, you can get 5 sites up and running within days.. then follow mark's step by step training, and you will get traffic quickly. the training will be videos but also he has said he is doing live webinars, so if you have any questions you can ask him directly. overall, although it is expensive, it is the best investment you can make.

Ab teaches a step by step system to building affiliate sites, Jetpack takes everything that AB teacches, and does 75% of the work for you.

nelsencaleb
Trust:
smuigal wrote:Affiliojetpack is going to help you shoot right past all the building of these sites. Here's some pros and cons of AB 2.0 vs Affilojetpack - just my .02 cents worth. ;P

AB 2.0 - You will learn how to do it on your own. You'll go through the entire step by step process with Mark via his video training. Good stuff. But tons of work for you. The pro is that you will be able to build "any" niche, you won't be tied to the ones he has pre-built.

Con - it takes a long time to build on your own, or money for outsourcing.

AffJETPACK -

Pro - You'll get 10 (I think it's 10) pre-built proven money making sites all ready to promote. You'll need to make some minor adjustments, but in general, they will be ready to hit the pavement so to speak. PLUS... and this is a HUGE plus. Zowee! You get a fully loaded newsletter that has an entire years worth of issues in there for you. 15 hard sell issues and tons of high quality content. Killer stuff here guys.

Con - you don't get to pick what you want.

All in all, I would say that if you have not yet purchased AB, go for the jetpack. If you can't afford the jetpack, get AB. Either way Marks products are great. :)

I hope I make 4 sales for you Mark cause I'd love a review copy. :D

Happy Day Peeps,
Chrisi

If you sell 4 BluePrints you get free jetpack? Or am I missreading? If so where do I get my affiliate link?
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
No Caleb, if you sell 4 jetpacks, you can get a review copy, or if you have a list built up in the niche already.

However, They have locked the door on new affiliates. If you didn't get in already, you will have to wait until they reopen again. however, it is still well worth the investment to get a copy if you can scrape it together.

nelsencaleb
Trust:
Alright, thanks for helping me there, I was completely confused and spent a long time on the site last night looking for an affiliate link ha.

Thanks a lot,

Caleb
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
No problem. it was something that wasnt generally announced, but all the Affiliates already active were notified of it.

yukfung80
Trust:
Hi Jmpruitt,
Thank you for your advice. I decided to go for the AB because i want to learn from the basic and it is the one that i can afford for now. I have another question is that what about the premium membership. Is it something that i must have to have in order to do the IM business? You know this is considered one of the monthly expenses if i join. It is quite concerning for me as an newbie at the moment.

Thanks and regards,
Rachel
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Rachel, you don't need premium membership to make AB work. Premium is basically a bunch of tools that you can use to make things easier or get backlinks and a monthly PDF with tips and advice.

AffiloBlueprint by itself is everything you need to get started :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

yukfung80
Trust:
Hi Cterao, so you mean at the beginning i do not need the premium membership to get started but do you mean i need it later on?Once i join the AB, the first month of the premium memebership is free and they will automatically charge me ongoing $67 monthly for that. Mmmmmm..........i am confused now. I mean i feel confident to use Mark's product but before i am making any money i have to watch out what i am spending on as i am new here therefore please help me to get through this part. Your help is much much appreciated!!

Rachel
clubeglobal
Trust:
Hi guys,

I would like someone to answer a question, I am Brazilian do not speak English very well, I am interested in buying the course Affiloblueprint but I fear not quite understand the explanation of mark, the video lessons are translated to PDF acrobat?

So I could translate the lessons into Portuguese and accompanying video lessons.

sorry my bad english .....

If anyone can understand my question might answer.

Thank you.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Clubeglobal, yeah, AffilBlueprint lessons are in video and PDF format so you can translate them if you need to.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

mojo
Trust:
When all the dust has settled, are you as prepared after working through AB as you would be after implementing AffiloJetPack? And when does Jet Pack come available again? I am writing this on September 9, 2010.

Thanks,

Mojo
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly MOJO there is no telling how long it will be until ajp is available again. it will take a while to get everyone trained.

AB teaches how to do everything that AJP does for you, so you will actually be better prepared with the AB course, because you will know how to do it all yourself.

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Bro, I think someone on staff (or Mark himself) may have mentioned AJP was going to open again soon. Forget where I saw that, though... And no telling for how long it will be open.

(I think it was in a blog post.)
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Mojo wrote:And when does Jet Pack come available again?

We are reopening Affilojetpack before the end of the year :)
Michelle
Customer Support

rudolf55
Trust:
Well I bought both Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack and I gotta say Affilojetpack is the best one around. Affiloblueprint is nice; but you gotta do a lot of hard work yourself. Also, you've got better chances getting subscribers than buyers. That's why I recommend Affilojetpack, which by the way you can still buy right now at some affiliate websites.
jimweb43
Trust:
Thanks Rudolf55 Ive decided to give Affilojetpack a shot after reading so many great review. I'll post back with my thoughts on it asap.

Rudolf55 wrote:Well I bought both Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack and I gotta say Affilojetpack is the best one around. Affiloblueprint is nice; but you gotta do a lot of hard work yourself. Also, you've got better chances getting subscribers than buyers. That's why I recommend Affilojetpack, which by the way you can still buy right now at some affiliate websites.
abdsalam18
Trust:
Hi everyone. This will be my first post here at the affilorama forum and I'm also quite new to affilorama. At first I was a bit confused on whether I'm going to get the Affiloblueprint or Affilojetpack. But I decided that I'm grabbing the Affilojetpack after reading a lot of reviews here and on the web and also because of the "HARD WORK DONE FOR YOU" thing that I'm going to get. So that, I can speed up building my internet affiliate business. My aim is to be financially free and help people especially my family to become financially free too. I've found out that this affilorama forum has great support for marketers to discuss problems and issues they are facing. The response here are overwhelming and I'm looking forward to connect with you guys whenever I need help.
A.Salam

My 1st ever website using Affilojetpack. http://www.bellyfatloss4u.com.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to the forum, Abdsalam18 :)

Hope you enjoy Affilojetpack! We would gladly help answer any questions you might have in following our program and try to help you out as much as we can.

See you around :)
Michelle
Customer Support

abdsalam18
Trust:
Thank you michellerana. :)
A.Salam

My 1st ever website using Affilojetpack. http://www.bellyfatloss4u.com.

squalltemus
Trust:
I'm a complete newbie and this is my 1st post here in Affilorama. I have been very thankful that I took a little expensive internet marketing course some few months ago because if not for that, I would not be able to stumble upon this wonderful website that Affilorama is. (any discount on your products, Mark? just kidding) My apologies for the long intro. without any further ado, here is my question/concern.

Will it still be pretty manageable learning (from the perspective of a complete newbie) Affilioblueprint and Affilio jetpack together? how much time should I devote to each if I tackled both programs?

I need help on this concerns because I'm doing this on my day's off or after hammering myself on my day job working as a Busboy. I got about only an hour or so a day to learn this stuff. Salamat/Thanks in advance for the reply.
faradina
Trust:
Hi squalltemus,

The time that you need to devote to either program is variable and will depend entirely on you. I would say that an hour a day, everyday, is good and if you are a fast learner, you could get a lot of things done even if you have only an hour a day.

I am curious about your knowledge of Tagalog. Am I right in thinking that you are originally from the Philippines, seeing that we have the same last name?
squalltemus
Trust:
Hi Fara,

It has been a already a month since my last post. time flies. I made a decision to avail a jetpack 1st before the getting the affilioblueprint. I'm working in a very limited budget at the moment since purchasing an Internet Marketing course last June, 2010 and after that this jetpack. I want to build one site at a time and I'm still in the process of choosing what niche to unlock. Anyways, my strategy is, eating an elephant one bite-size chunk at a time to learn this thing. With the very limited time I have to learn this, I have to do my best to learn as fast as I can.

By the way, you are very correct that originally from the Philippines. I'm an OFW not Okay Fine Whatever... just kidding but a very real Overseas Filipino Worker. I'm quite burn-out with my day job. I want a change and I'm preparing myself to this full-time. Thanks/Salamat Fara.
faradina
Trust:
Ah, now I realize that your were the one who sent me a message on facebook around 9 November :) You could even possibly be related to my husband.

Taking it one step at a time is indeed the way to go through AffiloJetpack. The going could get slow but I would rather have you going slowly but surely. If you get stuck anywhere, just tell us and we'll all come a-running :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I would just like to add that the one hour that you will devote on your business should be focused, uninterrupted time. You need to make a list of things that you need to do and if something is not on your list (like reading emails or chatting!) then it should not to be done during the time that you have allotted to work on your site.

I believe the advice on this page will also be helpful to increase your productivity: 12 Essential tips to double your productivity

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

PremiumMember
whitestone
Trust:
[looking both ways] A newbie lurker sticks his neck out… be gentle.

So I’ve been lurking on various forums for the past few months soaking up the internet marketing landscape. What an interesting place to be! Many mountains and many valleys.

I chose this post as my first place to test the waters because I just purchased JetPack last night and wanted to share my logic. After filtering out for the obvious riffraff I looked at the following programs: Blueprint Project Black, AffiloBlueprint and the AffiloJetPack. Getting off the ground quick with a focused program was my biggest criteria. [With so many so-called ideas out there why waste the time sorting through everything. Go back and do that AFTER you are actually making some money online.]

The biggest “complaint” I could find against JetPack was the initial financial hurdle. It’s somewhat of a kick in the teeth compared to a 32 8pg eBook priced at $39 but let’s take a step back and look at the product logically using the Time Value of Money concept.

[Pulling napkin out and blue pen]… I made some assumptions and then ran the Net Present Value (NPV).

I wanted to be very conservative so here are the assumptions I worked with:
• Site #1 would produce nothing for the 1st 12 months
• Each new site would go live in 6 month increments
• (Site #2 starts producing at 19 months, Site #3 starts at the 25th month
• Each site would generate $300 each month
• Discount rate of 6%
• Cash flow projections for 5 years

Using back of the napkin math the NPV of JetPack is $40,185. Basically the NPV is a current valuation of future cash flows. We could argue what the actual future cash flows are but the point is that JetPack has a large potential.

The beauty of this deal is the 60 day money back guarantee, which can otherwise be considered as a financial option.

For anybody on the fence I would suggest pulling out your 2010 credit card statement and calc the amount of electronic “stuff” you bought. How much did you spend? Did you use it in your online business? Was it actually valuable? At the end of the day it’s your money to spend. Click wisely.

Get off the fence and be PRODUCTIVE in 2011!

Regards,

p.s. I don’t have a member profile set up as I’m working through the JetPack material. In case you’re wondering I haven’t been paid (or otherwise compensated) by Mark or anybody else. In lieu of a member profile you can verify my pocket protector status at www.linkedin.com/in/joshmclean :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Josh, and welcome. You are really conservative with your numbers but for a total newbie that is pretty good. One thing most newbies expect is to be making money right away. Although it shouldnt take a full year to make your first sale, some people do take that long. However, I know some people already making more than your estimated 300/month within 6 months of starting. it all depends on what you invest in your business and how hard you are willing to work.

johntig
Trust:
Ive been reading a lot of great review. I may go ahead and bite the bullet some time soon.. Still deciding for now, funds are kind of tight this year..

paulie69 wrote:Has anyone received any info. re Affilo Jetpack yet? I noticed there's been a little discussion about it, maybe I missed out on email notification about this new product.Does anyone know if it will make AB redundant?

Thanks,
Paul.
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken image

shanegf1
Trust:
I see that affilo jetpack has been out for a few years now. Just wondering if it has been updated over this time?
Cheers
Shane
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Shane, while I haven't seen any new packs added, I do know that as issues arise with the various packs over the time since they've been launched, the Affilorama team has done their best to keep them up to date.

The content itself is fairly "evergreen" and doesn't have (or even need) to be changed often, but the products suggested for promotion change more than anything. They give you some suggestions, but it would still be best to use the content as a starting point (since this content has been out a while) for writing your own unique content and promoting products you have researched yourself. It's one thing to use their ideas as a starting point, but you don't have to rely on the resources 100%.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Jul 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.