Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AffiloBlueprint students competing on first page of Google

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint students competing on first page of Google

Today I found two affiliate marketers on the first page of google in the same niche as I am and have very similar keywords to mine. The three of us have very very similar websites since we are all following affiloblueprint.

My website is still new and under construction. So I was wondering if I still have any chance to rank well and make money from that niche. The 3 websites are really similar with similar keywords and content.

Should I abandon that niche? And if I did I'd still find affiloblueprint members all over the internet to compete with me.

So basically my problem is that there are two other affiloblueprint members with very similar website to mine ranking on page 1 of google.

what should I do?

Thank you

Ahmed Auf
Last edited by michellerana on 25 Jan 10 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Congratulations on landing on the first page of Google,
Ahmed :) You did a great job!

I wouldn't want you to abandon the niche since it seems that it's profitable (proof of that is other Affiloblueprint members have chosen it) and you have built a great site :)

You don't have to worry about competing with other Affiloblueprint members who are on the same niche. I'm sure that you all won't have the same keywords on every page of your site. And if you have chosen good products that convert well, then I'd say that the pie is big and you could all share it.

Just continue building your site because you're doing an awesome job.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
michellerana wrote:Congratulations on landing on the first page of Google,
Ahmed :) You did a great job!

Well wish I land on the first page of Google =) But the thing is that THEY are on the first page of Google while I'm still in the beginning =(

That's why I am concerned since they are already there will there be a place for me?

Thank you

Ahmed Auf

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, I believe you could still rank well. Just target long tail and buying keywords. Choose a very good product with a great sales page.

Your site looks great so I just assumed you're in the first page of Google with them :) Sorry for the confusion!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
Thank you I'm really trying very hard here =)

digiblue
Trust:
Well done for getting on the first page! All it takes now is to get more backlinks than your other competitors over time and you will gradually rise above everyone else. There are of course a few other factors but the backlinks pointing to your site versus your competition is a main factor to ranking higher than them.
superaff
Trust:
Hey Ahmed,

Don't forget that this is just one keyword. There are hundreds of other keywords, so continue doing what works and bring those commissions!

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Its like any market - online or offline - if the pie is big enough therell be a piece for everyone. Subway didnt shy away from the takeaway market just because McDonalds was filling that space, theres always an angle you can take, and fill that niche.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Jan 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.