Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiloblueprint - should I still buy?

paulie69
Trust:

Affiloblueprint - should I still buy?

Hey everyone,

I've been "tire kicking" for some time now about buying AB 2.0. I haven't heard much hype about the product lately - things seem to have gone pretty quiet on the AB front. I'm wondering if all the fuss has died down about it? Is it still as relevant as ever? I'm asking just because I don't hear alot about it directly now via promotion or otherwise so has it faded into the limelight (for want of a better expression)?. I guess this is natural "progression" since it's been a while now since it was re-released. For those that already have it, is it still regularly updated or have things gone into "limbo".

Should I buy it at this stage?

With many thanks
Paul.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
A lot of people are probably focused on AffiloJetpack right now since it was just launched a month ago.

In my opinion, both programs are great. They both show you how to set up a profitable affiliate websites. AffiloBlueprint will show you HOW to find a niche, write content and get traffic to your affiliate offers. AffiloJetpack will GIVE you 5 profitable niches to get you started. It includes, articles, newsletters, graphics, hosting, and some ebooks to give out as bonuses.

In my opinion, they are just different means to the same end. AffiloBlueprint is still just as relevant and powerful as ever.

I hope this helps...
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

faradina
Trust:
Hi Paul,

If you are more into fishing than being given a fish, the AffiloBlueprint is better for you, although you are not really just being given a fish in AffiloJetpack.

In AffiloBlueprint, you learn to do everything yourself. In AffiloJetpack, a lot of the things that you would have to do yourself in AffiloBlueprint have already been done for you but you also still learn a lot about setting up and running our own affiliate site.

AffiloJetpack is something like a shortcut of AffiloBlueprint.

I hope that helps :)
gmesh
Trust:
Hi,

I didn't know where else to post this, so I figured I should just drop in here.

I'm new to Affilorama, I've been browsing around the forum in the last few weeks and I want to join as a Premium Member.

I've seen people mention the Affiloblueprint and something about a 90 day plan. A few questions:

1) From what I understand the Affiloblueprint is kind of a training that takes you by the hand from 0-60 teaching every aspect of becoming an affiliate. Am I right?
2) Does the Affiloblue print comes with the Premium Membership or is it separate? Where can I find full details about this Affiloblueprint?
3) What's the 90 days plan so many people keep talking about? Sounds very interesting too.

I quite familiarized with website design, html, SEO and affiliate marketing although very little "hands-on" experience as an affiliate but I want to take things from the bottom and make sure I learn everything Mark and all you guys have to teach to become a super affiliate.

I really appreciate if you can point me in the right direction.
paulie69
Trust:
Thanks Faradina and Clayton for your helpful and valuable input, I really appreciate it. Could you please tell me if AB is still continually updated with new developments, improvements etc. or has this "build" of A.B basically halted (if you know what I mean).

Thanks again,

Kind regards
Paul.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey gmesh and Paul,

AB basically is laid out in a 12 week course it breaks down what you should do each week. however it is based on Mark's estimation at the time that most of the people starting out had about 2-3 hours / day to work on it. you will go through different weeks at a different pace. I got through the first six weeks in 5 days, and spent 3 months on the next six weeks.

You get a 30 day trial of affilorama premium, but then you have to pay for it after that. Premium membership gives you access to The custom tools that Mark has had made. most of them will benefit you since they do a lot of the things that AB teaches you to do.

it is a complete step by step system. there are some rough spots that some people struggle with, but over all it is the best step by step system available.

They have done a lot of updating of the videos although there are still some which need to be updated, Mainly in the use of aweber, and how their opt in forms are created.

Mark really does try to help out his students, as much as he can, short of just building a site for you and handing it over.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

paulie69
Trust:
G'day Clayton, Fara, James and gmesh,

Thanks so much for your help on this, you've really helped me out and to make up my mind. I will now be purchasing AB ASAP.

gimesh - don't let my questions put you off, :) I've heard nothing but the absolute best things about AffiloBlueprint. In fact in all my researching on the Internet I've never read a single negative word about it. It's apparently the best course of it's type available anywhere (and cheap too). If you can afford it - and it's not really expensive for what I've heard you get - then go for it. :) The thing too is this brilliant Affilorama forum, brilliant, (without tying to sound patronizing!) I can tell you it's the best anywhere and the members are an amazing bunch of people always willing to help if you get stuck. God know's James and Renato have been putting up with me for ages!! ;)

Thanks again Clayton, Fara and James - as usual - for the wonderful support and for going out of your way to help your fellow Affilorama members :) gmesh - good luck with things.
With Best Regards
Paul

This topic was started on Sep 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.