Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AffiloBlueprint reopening at 6pm Wednesday 24th June?

affiliatedon
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint reopening at 6pm Wednesday 24th June?

Why is the AffiloBlueprint reopening on the 24th June ?
I thought the whole Idea with having a limited release was to give the new members all the support and help with the blue print that you and your staff could give? When I was not getting the support I needed I was told that the staff was snowed under with all the new members! and my patience was appreciated. Please tell me, and your new members that you have the staff and time to dedicate to even more members being that its just over 7 weeks since your last launch..............
This is not a question out of anger just concern for my fellow comrades.
serratedsnail
Trust:
It's actually a pretty good point, the course itself is 12 weeks so i would expect Affiloblueprint not to be reluanched before 28th July which is exactly 12 weeks after the last day Affiloblueprint was available (5th May).
Kind Regards
Mark

PremiumMember
francesc
Trust:
And Mark is on vacations :S
19 years old chilean blogger, a very creative kid, sometimes too creative
Look mum! I'm a moderator!

jjperkins
Trust:
Hear Hear, We have been waiting anxiously for a staff review for 15 days now, as far as we're concerned it's the most important part of this whole thing (being praised, or otherwise by our great leaders 8-) and there are some before us who have been waiting longer still. If the site is flooded with more absolute beginners this soon, how will the staff cope with helping everyone? One of the things we've loved up to now is the level of support, not only from our peers but staff too.

Chin up everyone,
what will be will be, We've all come a very long way in the last eight weeks, but theres a lot further to go for most of us who are in for the long haul.
Regards to all
J & J

Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Hi Guys

I just want to reassure you that we aren't going to neglect you :)

We have hired 6 new staff over the last 4 weeks and are hoping to hire one more tomorrow to offer even better support to you all.

We want to open it up to as many people as possible (the more that join the more staff we can hire too btw - myself and Mark are very keen to put back into Affilorama) to enable other to enjoy the fantastic experience that is AffiloBlueprint.

There are plenty of fish in the sea for everyone to be able to taste.

All the best
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

affiliatedon
Trust:
mmmmm yum yum
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Rest assured, it is ALWAYS our aim to over deliver and we aren't going to stop just because we have more members joining us.

Lets welcome them all with open arms :)

serratedsnail
Trust:
Do you have staff in multiple countries or are you all based in NZ?
Kind Regards
Mark

Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Multiple countries but the majority are based in our head office in Christchurch, New Zealand.

jjperkins
Trust:
Hi Simon
thanks for the reassurance on support levels.
I don't think that any of us meant to indicate that we wouldn't welcome new members, the help and support from "older" members has been one of the pleasures of AB.
It's just that I've been a member of other sites that have given good support until growing too big, and then everybody suffers, new and old members alike.

It's nice to know that Affilorama isn't like that 8-)

Cheers, J & J

This topic was started on Jun 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.