Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiloblueprint is a good course

andyvickery
Trust:

Affiloblueprint is a good course

I'd just like to say that I think the Affiloblueprint course is great. There's a lot of stuff out there, but I'd like to think, and it certainly comes across this way, that yours is a truly 100% genuine helpful resource - always difficult in this day and age to detect good from bad. But I'm not new to web stuff, so all in all it 'feels' good and I like the rapport between Mark and Aletta. I"ll keep you updated on my success, but I'm due my 'articles' via Elance this weekend and raring to go. BTW I'd love to live in New Zealand.
Last edited by michellerana on 28 Mar 10 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: seo

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Hey Andy, welcome to the forum! Yeah, AB is really a great course. I've made tons of mistakes along the way and I'm still having some good results. There's lots of really knowledgeable people here to help you out if you ever get stuck on anything too.

-Clayton

PS: I'd love to live in either New Zealand or Great Britain...
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

digiblue
Trust:
Welcome to the forum Andy! AffiloBlueprint is an awesome step by step resource for marketers. From beginner to advanced I think everyone can find lots of juicy value from the course.

All the best to you!
pzenji
Trust:
Andy welcome on board. You are right, the internet is filled with alot of scams and its really hard to a get genuine course.
Count yourself lucky!

Well, I moved to New Zealand in 2008 and can't really complain - its Paradise on Earth!
Cheers,
Zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

wollowra
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama Andy, feel free to ask any questions you like..

Zenji, NZ is nice but we have a better cricket team..lol

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Hey Troy! Its pretty evenly matched currently in the 2nd test match :)

Although its pretty hard to argue that NZ is better at Cricket. I can say we are better at league though - we are the current World Champions!

Welcome too Andy :)
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

wollowra
Trust:
lol...
I was waiting for one of you NZ guys to speak up..
too funny. :)
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

megachile
Trust:
Hi Andy, im something of a newbie myself, im looking forward to following your progress. I agree with everyone here, affiloblueprint is a fantastic course, and NZ and Australia are incredible parts of the world.

now back to work

Rodderz
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

andyvickery
Trust:
Hi Rodderz, had a look at your website, Working Vagabond - interesting project. Have you read the 4 Hour Working Week?
I think it would be a good idea to map your story from 'newbie' to successful internet entrepreneur, whilst living the dream. It will make inspirarional reading. Good luck.

This topic was started on Mar 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.