Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiliate sites and panda

nates450r
Trust:

Affiliate sites and panda

Hi guys, since last October I have not made a sell on my best performing website. Up until October i was making 1-2 sales a week. Since then I have noticed that my article pages continue to get decent traffic. But the traffic to my (review pages) has gone way way down. I'm assuming this is part of the panda update.

So now I'm frustrated, stressed out and pulling my hair out trying my hardest to get sales tweaking the site but nothing is working.

Are there any panda rules that need to be followed for the actual review pages? Any good examples of panda compliant review sites so I could get an idea?

I'm at the point now where I don't even want to touch the site again until I know the direction to go in.
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Hi mate,
Start here to get a basic understanding of a page layout, these are some observations I made. affiliate-hangout/articles-web-content-secret-t13552.html

For review pages I'd just say use tables, comparisons, etc. But try to stick to the above tips as well.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

nates450r
Trust:
n0thsa wrote:Hi mate,
Start here to get a basic understanding of a page layout, these are some observations I made. affiliate-hangout/articles-web-content-secret-t13552.html

For review pages I'd just say use tables, comparisons, etc. But try to stick to the above tips as well.

Thanks for the info
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Mark came out with a webinar recently about SEO and the Panda update. In this webinar, co-presenters Mike Ullman and Adam Franklin discuss what Panda is and how it works. This webinar can give you tips on how to avoid getting hit by the Panda:

SEO, Traffic and Panda - How to succeed in 2012

Hope that helps. Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

songoloquesongo
Trust:
Hi, my site www.citizens-insurance.com was showing on Google 1st page for all their main kws, NOT ANYMORE. The site is punished though not banned (pages still indexed)
Can anybody tell what is specifically WRONG with my site?

This topic was started on Mar 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.