Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiliate Marketing In Brazil

plugeplay
Trust:

Affiliate Marketing In Brazil

Hello guys, I apologize for my English. I'm Brazilian.
Well, here in Brazil all say that we are at the beginning of Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing mainly. When talking about here in Brazil affiliate products, affiliate marketing is all very new and there are few sites or blogs that speak only of affiliate marketing.
Here there are already a lot of sites talking about how to make money on the internet, but there are few sites that talk only of Affiliate Marketing. Generally the sites making money on the internet here, always talks about affiliate marketing, however, always other ways to make money besides the marketing.
So guys, I just bought a good course here in Brazil that teaches two ways to monetize and I will explain to you. Once you have your conclusions I ask you to help me if I'm doing it right.

The first course:

The first course talking of creating a niche blog .. use, SEO, Adsense, social media and everything else for the long term.

The segungo course:

The second course tells you create a good land page, create leads and make facebook ads touting digital products. (No need to create a blog, because the theory of this course is to "getresponse" Leads)

Well folks, after I complete both courses decide to start the blog niche, perhaps because it is the best long term I am correct?

I wonder if creating a blog here in Brazil and only talk about affiliate marketing, strategies, tips, information ... (I shall be here in Brazil to hire a copywriter to create good content for the blog.)
All they say here in Brazil we are far from the united states on the issue of affiliate marketing and the market could move a lot of money here in 2016 with growth.

What do you think? Worth investing enough in a blog to talk about affiliate marketing and everything else involving this market here in Brazil? Why is it that the people who create blog how to make money on the internet today .. not create many affiliate marketing sites?

I appreciate any kind of help in this my beginning.

Thank you very much.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Rodrigo,

There are plenty of ways to earn online. Affiliate marketing being one of them.

If you will go into affiliate marketing, or have your own affiliate marketing site, then setting up a blog about affiliate marketing is better for the long term.

You can share information on affiliate marketing and then promote products on affiliate marketing on your website. You can create a landing page and promote your website through FB ads and PPC too.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

plugeplay
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Rodrigo,

There are plenty of ways to earn online. Affiliate marketing being one of them.

If you will go into affiliate marketing, or have your own affiliate marketing site, then setting up a blog about affiliate marketing is better for the long term.

You can share information on affiliate marketing and then promote products on affiliate marketing on your website. You can create a landing page and promote your website through FB ads and PPC too.

Hello, thanks for listening too.
So have many blogs and sites here in your country, especially here in forum affilorama where I always have lots of information about affiliate marketing and you learn and offering quality content on my blog. The products I sell are in some digital products (Hotmart (Brazil) = Similar Clickbank), but only products that I have tested and know they are serious.
The blog has the idea of ​​working with a lot of content, strategies, programs indications, techniques and everything, everything that is related to Affiliate Marketing.
The idea of ​​my blog is going to my readers all about Affiliate Marketing, for most websites and blogs here from Brazil speak of making money on the internet, but if you look at all the sites making money with the internet here Brazil, there are few who speak only of Affiliate Marketing. (I will not copy, I will learn and transform the content to my blog.)

As informed, I have a few sites here in the united states who speak exclusively of members (ex affilorama) among others, where I would enjoy all your content marketing these sites, would read, learn and thus promote the content.

If you have the opportunity to translate this page in internet explorer (or google chrome) this is a practical example of a blog that I think about doing, is very similar. However I want to better invest in a good layout (design blog), using videos .. ie invest enough to develop a great website.

Here is an example of Brazil.

http://mundodosafiliados.com

Thank you very much.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Rodrigo,

The website you referred to is a good site to use as a model for your own affiliate marketing site. If you have a different niche in mind, then you can refer to Mark's site: http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com. It's an affiliate site on the self-help niche.

We also have lessons on affiliate marketing to help get you started.

Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 22, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.