Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiliate Bootcamp Webinar #1 recording

inetmktg10k
Trust:

Affiliate Bootcamp Webinar #1 recording

I missed the webinar last night. How and when will we be able to watch the webinar from last night? I am sure it was great!
Thanks,
Jerry
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Dec 09 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

jasondodd
Trust:
Keep an eye on your inbox - there should be details coming soon on how you can watch the replay.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

millhhaus
Trust:
Hi all,

In the webinar Mark mentions the "Ultimate Keyword Research" Webinar.

I have tried every which way I can to find it but am quite new here, so not quite sure where to look?

Does anyone have the link to this webinar?

Thanks!

David.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey the bootcamp is online inside your members area when you go to 'Access additional products' when you login at affilorama.com (assuming you are a premium member).

The Ultimate Keyword Research webinar is inside 'Top Secret Bonuses' which you will find when you login at affilorama.com in 'access additional products' (assuming you are a premium member).

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

bartko09
Trust:
Hi Team!

Great webinar series! I enjoyed the Ultimate Keyword Research webinar and so far I'm really impressed with the blog bootcamp.

Question on expectations. What is a realistic revenue generating goal to set for one of these websites/blogs? 1 month, 3 months 6 months and 12 months out after creation? If properly marketed like we're being shown is a 1,000 dollars a month something that we can expect?

Thanks!!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I don't like to quote exact numbers for FTC reasons, and because the results vary so much.

My minimum goal from each affiliate site that I make is $50 per week ongoing from it. However, $200/wk is a more usual average for me with some of these kinds of sites making a lot more than that. So really, once you make 5 of these websites, you should be able to build links and tweak them (following the blog bootcamp) till you are making $500 to $1k per week from them (within 6 months).

Even if you only make $50 a week from these, you will simply need to build 5 of them to make your $1k/month goal as you mentioned.

FTC Disclaimer: The above comments are unofficial as I have yet to complete running this live blog bootcamp and hence don't know the average result from my students yet.

bartko09
Trust:
Thanks for setting my expectations, Mark. Goals are important. Follow up question. How many of these sites would a 'super affiliate' expect to have in circulation at any given time? 100? 1,000?

Also, do you plan on holding additional unique webinars throughout 2010 and/or will I need to upgrade to VIP membership to attend them?

Thanks again!
Myron
bartko09
Trust:
bartko09 wrote:Thanks for setting my expectations, Mark. Goals are important. Follow up question. How many of these sites would a 'super affiliate' expect to have in circulation at any given time? 100? 1,000?

Also, do you plan on holding additional unique webinars throughout 2010 and/or will I need to upgrade to VIP membership to attend them?

Thanks again!
Myron

Anyone know ballpark estimates? How many wold considered you top tier? I don't think somones opinion on this would be against any FTC laws because anyone can throw a thousand websites up, if they had the money. ;)
carlmasure
Trust:
Hey Mark,

I just watched the 1st blogger bootcamp webinar-recorded version. Very well done indeed. Keep it up.

Best,

Carl
premiumedition
Trust:
Hey, I can't find the Ultimate Keyword Research Webinar.

I've logged on. I believe I'm on the premium page mentioned above, but I don't know for sure. I can't find,"access additional products". Maybe I'm just dumb, but I've never had this much trouble finding may way around a site, or knowing where i am, as on this site. There's no where you can look that tells you what page you're on: only the top level menu is highlighted.

To make it simple, could you just give me the link to the ultimate keyword research webinar.

Thanks in advance. Sorry I'm frustrated.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi,

You can find the Ultimate Keyword Research webinar here.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

premiumedition
Trust:
Hi,

Got it! Thanks Cecille.

This topic was started on Dec 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.