Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Extra Site?

carlmasure
Trust:

Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Extra Site?

Hey all,

It looks as if Mark created a new site as part of the boot camp campaign. This is new. Is there any reason for this? Please fill us in.

Thanks,

Carl
Last edited by faradina on 18 Feb 10 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Carl, are you referring to something other than what was shown on Affiliate Blog Bootcamp?
carlmasure
Trust:
Yes, It's another identical site, except with minor changes and a different title. I'll send a link.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I never created an extra site as part of the Affiliate blog bootcamp. I'm guessing someone might have plagiarized my site.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

carlmasure
Trust:
Mark, I'd say. The keywords are right on, but the affiliate links are not masked and there's some misplaced punctuation, etc. By the way, the reason I thought it was your site is because it is sending back link juice from forums to your boot camp site. If I remember right, the anchor text pointed to this different site, but the link goes to your site. It's showing up in TT, so take a look. Strange.

This topic was started on Feb 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.