Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Adwords Query

jdownes1
Trust:

Adwords Query

Basically what I wanted to ask you was the following. My firm has decided to set up Country Specific accounts to target our customers, ie advertising to UK, Ireland, Australia users and a separate PPC account for each country. Within each country we will be targeting our main markets applicable to them, ie Spain, Portugal, USA etc

Are there implications with google in terms of using the same urls in each ppc campaign? For example Irish people and UK people go to Spain, and will there be an issue using the same urls in different accounts targeting different countries

Are there implications with Google because of this in terms of quality scores and displaying the ads….

Appreciate any input, thanks
gemini3rdeye
Trust:
From what I understand you would like to set up different campaigns for different countries using the same URL?

If so, it is important to take on board some of the following points:

1. How efficient is this?
2. How much money will this cost?

I personally would advise on doing some local keyword research on your niche, finding targeted keywords, from here I would set up a global campaign or two campaigns with different advertising approaches but to the whole world.

Set a budget you can afford, then let it run for a trial period.

From this data, you can then decide whom your most favourable target audience is and with what country.
This will probably save you a ton of time, energy and money. From your final trial statistics you can set up campaigns aimed at the different but most positive keywords and countries, as far as using the same URL, I am sure there is not against their terms and conditions.

I will get back to you in the following days to confirm, but truly I cant see it being a problem, after all your giving them money! G loooovvvess Money.

Peace and Light
The mind is everything

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi jdownes1,

I don't think it's necessary to create multiple accounts to target each location/local market since you can create multiple campaigns targeting different locations. I think this is more within Google's TOS although I don't see anything wrong with what you have in mind. You might want to refer to their Help page for more information.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jan 27, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.