Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Advice on Chris Freville's coaching program

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:

Advice on Chris Freville's coaching program

Hi, needs your advice. I am in his coaching program at this moment. Anyone has experience with his program? He will make us do the list and then product launch. Is this something will be covered in Mark's program?

Thanks,
Peter
wollowra
Trust:
Mark covers a lot of things in Affilorama.
He does not "specifically" target product launches but multiple ways of generating income
I don't know the program you are talking about but you can learn from anyone who is teaching something.
You just need to apply it and not jump from one thing to another.
Finish what you start and if it does not work or you feel you have applied everything and learned as much as you can then move on.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Hi Troy,

Do you mean we should be under one program at a time? Thanks.

Peter
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Peter,
That is your choice.
You can join a few training programs but my point was don't jump from one thing to another without implementing what you learn along the way.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Thanks for your advice, Troy.

I bought some Christmas program, implement as much as I can. The mentor claimed we build one site within 2 hours. The mentor seems genuine. I build several mini sites plus one main site. Soon I realized that the effort may be in vain as there is no clear strategy to promote my sites. Not to mention my site is new and it takes at least couple months to have it ranked. So all my effort for this Christmas is really useless. I told myself maybe I can just shoot for next Christmas so I want to do things right. The point is I don't really if I am doing things right. These sites were done in old fashined web 1.0 not wordpress. I can see the potential benefit using WP, so I then rewrite my site using WP...You see I am jumping here and there and nothing is really done to an extent that I can expect to see the result.

I just want to stick to ONE program, so I won't get information paralyzed. I watched the blogger bootcamp, it seems to fill in many holes. I have the concept, but not necessarily have the details. I actually decided to cancel the coaching program with Chris F as I am not there. Do you think it is wise to do that?

Another thing: I would like to know if I should exclude any other learning opportunity such as CPA PPC if my first goal is to do SEO affiliate right and can see some result., If I go learn others strategies, isn't that taking away my time since I am not implementing it?

Thanks, Troy.

Any person who would like to advise on my case is greatly appreciated.

Peter

This topic was started on Dec 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.