Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Adsense Profits from Ezine Articles Traffic!

smuigal
Trust:

Adsense Profits from Ezine Articles Traffic!

Hi Everyone,

I posted somewhere about starting this project but now I can't figure out where it is so... I'll just start here.

Two months ago I started a new Adsense article marketing project. What I decided to do was hire a writer to write and post articles to ezinearticles.com (EA) with the resource box of course leading back to a high paying Adsense page.

I wrote two posts myself. One of the articles I personally wrote has a whopping 47% click-through rate, the other 28%. The one I didn't write is getting about 10% click-through rate. Cool huh?

I was shocked to see the 47% percent ctr this morning. I copied my resource box with the high click through rate and gave it to my writer. The article with the high ctr has received about 245 page views.

The topic/niche is worth between $1.50 and $3.00 per click on my site. The ppc cost of the keyword phrases according to Adwords was $5.00/$10.00.

I have earned $21.00 in two months just from 3 different articles. Two of course were free as I wrote them.

I thought this was really encouraging because my profit so far is huge. The articles only costs about $3.00 each.

I think a lot of people think Adsense is hard or not worth the effort. But my results here prove to "me" that it is well worth it.

Here's how I went about my research for this project.

1. I found several niches that were high paying. About $5.00 to $10.00 per keyword phrase.
2. I started my research inside EA to see which of those niches was hot and getting lots of page views.
3. I started a blog for this niche. The domain name doesn't reflect the keyword search terms, just a general niche related domain name. I was not concerned with SEO, I was going for EA traffic.
4. I paid my writer to write several articles and submit them to EA only.

So far I have invested $9.00 in this project and earned $21.00. Only 1 of the three articles I ordered was submitted so far so I still have more profits coming once the other two are submitted.

There are tons of keyword phrases that are HOT and profitable via Adsense. No SEO required to make money from them. Your articles need to be high quality so people will actually read through the entire article and respect your opinion enough to click-through to your site. Which means you probably will have to pay more for your articles.

If you pay $5.00 for an article and are able to get $1.00 per click, all you will need is an average of 6 clicks to profit. This is why it is important to be sure to pick high paying Adsense keyword phrases. If the Adwords ppc is $1.00 you can pretty much figure it's not worth the effort. Look for high paying keyword phrases.

You also need to have a really good resource box that will motivate your readers to click-through. You can test out your resource box as I did. Each of those three articles had a different resource box and now that I have a winner, 47% is most definitely a winner, I'll be using that one in all my future articles for this topic. At least until the click-through rate drops.

There are TWO great reasons to do this type of marketing.

1. My resource boxes include an SEO anchor text for my website.
2. I'm making money regardless of whether or not my site is getting any traffic from Google. In fact, this site is getting almost 100% EA traffic. So while I'm working on the SEO for this new website, I'm still profiting without getting organic traffic from Google.

Just three articles have earned me $21.00 in two months. Now I can take that $21.00 and buy more articles. :) My ROI will continue to grow as will my smile every time I log into my Adsense account!

There are a lot of ways to make money online. I think this has been one of the easiest ways I've been able to see profits so far. It's great when you don't have to worry about SEO!

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

loosooling
Trust:
Hi Chrisi, thanks for sharing your strategy and the results. May I ask how do you maintain your blog? Do you write the blog posts yourself or outsource them? How frequently do you update your blog?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I never made it with Adsense sites, haha, so I really want to know how.

Thanks,
Serena
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Serena,

I pay for my blog posting and article submissions. I have a few blogs like Netwoozy which are always my personal postings since it's not something I can outsource as it's inside my head. ;)

For this particular example blog I think I personally wrote about 5 articles but I can't remember exactly. I set up the blog and started the initial postings. Then I paid for article submissions. Oh, wait, two of those submissions I personally wrote as well.

You see... I only recently have found a writer I have been so happy with that I have given her pretty much all my article writing and submission assignments. I have three writers now. They are all good writers, but for the Adsense test I needed a really good quality writer.

I also provide the resource box content.. When you write a resource box you do not need to say, Article by Serra Kelly, a writer and author of bla bla bla - This is a super boring and waste of a resource box.

Instead, you want to write something like - If you are frustrated with your current job, learn the top 5 ways you can become your own boss and quit your day job. Visit domainnamehere.com for details.

Something along those lines. You want your resource box to motivate the people reading your article to visit your site. I usually have one anchor text link but also include the URL as above. It's not linked but it is still posted.

It may take you a while to find a high clicking resource box but once you do you can use it for all your articles that are related.

I also usually use a different writers name for each niche.

Just remember your landing pages need to be high paying Adsense keyword phrases. If my high paying keyword phrase is $10.00 and I'm averaging about $1.50 to $3.00 per click, you can see how it's a waste to pick keywords that are only $1.00 or for the PPC Adwords ads.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

loosooling
Trust:
Thanks Chrisi. I think I have to find some really high paying Adsense keyword phrases to start with, and a topic that I can continuously blog about. Can't afford to outsource yet. :)

Cheers,
Serena
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

This past week I had 5 articles added to Ezinearticles. That makes a total of erm... I think 8 for this one niche site. I've earned over 100% profits from Adsense now. With just three clicks today I earned another $5.47. So, I don't need a lot of clicks to make this profitable. I only need a few.

I guess I'm not one to totally jump into things when it comes to spending my money. I'll spend my time, but I'm more cautious about spending my money. I KNOW article marketing works, but I admit I have not really followed through with it over a long enough time to really make good money with it.

However, I am very encouraged about these results. I know over time I'll start ranking organically for the keywords I am targeting and then more profits for me.

I really want to encourage those of you who are totally broke to try this out. You can create a free blog and add Adsense to your blog and post articles to EzineArticles and other top article directories. I've been making over 100% profits so far and have "only" submitted to EA. I need to dig into this and submit to more of these top directories by spinning my articles now. Remember, these articles just posted this past week so more profits from these articles are coming and that will raise my ROI quite a bit.

I'm really horrible guys with tracking, but this time I can tell you that even though it's been over a long period of 2 months due to um... being too busy I guess, I know this is working well. I'm going to have my writer write and submit another 5 articles this week on the same subject. This time I'll spin and submit to more article directories.

Oh, next month I'll be writing articles targeting a specific niche but instead of Adsense profits I'm going for affiliate income. I was very inspired by Travis from bum article marketing... I forget the exact URL. I think it's in my other post.

This doesn't have to be complicated. Simply find a niche with really high cpc (cost per click). My niche has some keywords above $10.00 and I'm getting between 1 to 3 dollars per click. This won't work well if you target keywords/niches with really low click value so be sure to pay attention to the cpc values.

Okay, that's it for today. I hope this helps those of you who have no money to put into any type of "system" Start making some money in Adsenes using article marketing. Read the first post about your resource box and get busy :) Take action!

Best Wishes,
Chrisi

jcdean
Trust:
Thanks Chrisi!

This is just the info I was looking for today, I just decided to try my hand at adsence yesterday, cuz I have had very good success lately on getting high ranking with my micro-niche blogs, but very poor success with the CPA offers I have been promoting.

I find that people click through to the CPA offers and don't fill out the email submit for me to get paid, so I was thinking to turn all these sites into adsence sites.

If it works out then I will start to outsource articles and really ramp things up.

Your post about your success has motivated me to peruse this. Thanks again!

P.S. The ebay affiliate program pays you per click as well, not sure how the payout compares to adsence cuz I haven't tried adsence yet. I do however make some money with the ebay affiliate program.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

smuigal
Trust:
Hi JC,

You're welcome. :)

Just remember guys... it's sooooo important that your cpc is high so your clicks will be a dollar or so. To give you an idea of the profits when you look for the high cpc, this month one of my Adsense sites has had 35 clicks and earned me $70.35. Just this one site is going to earn me about $150.00 this month. I have worked SEO on that site, not article marketing. My point though is that only a few clicks can earn you a nice income.

Let me give you an idea of the per article profits I'm earning now. I am not using the example above as that is not an article marketed site. Just so you know. ;) I'm giving you the stats of the one site I have been testing.

Article costs - $3.00
Adsense per article est. profits - $5.80 (more coming as 5 of the articles have only just posted)
Profit per article - $2.80

I now have 8 articles I can spin and submit to more article directories since I have only submitted to EA, you can see I have not really tapped into the full potential of these articles.

If you are totally broke you can write these yourself and earn all the money. I am sure the profits are going to change a lot and sometimes I have received .50 cent clicks, but many times the clicks are worth a little over $3.00.

I have SAT on this idea for a very long time. There is a lot of ways you can make money. I believe this is one way to make money that will only cost you time. EzineArticles only requires your articles to be 250 words long. I have my writer write 300 word articles because I also plan to spin and submit them to more directories and AMA.

Oh, here's another tip. I have a program called Dragon. It works really well. This program will type what you speak into a mic. It is not cheap, I think I spent $99.00 on it, but I can write an article very fast using this program. It takes a little time to get used to it, but it works well.

You can use article marketing to promote your AB sites too.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi

smuigal
Trust:
Update:

Okay, the 8 articles have now earned me $40.00. I made one mistake though. I forgot to tell my writer to submit these articles no more than one per day. She submitted I think 4/5 on one day.

I spent about $18.00 so far on this project.

:)
Chrisi

This topic was started on May 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.