Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Add Social bookmarking link using Xsitepro

nates450r
Trust:

Add Social bookmarking link using Xsitepro

Hi guys just a quick question

where do you find the little square images for the different social bookmarks to put on your site?
do you need to have a account for each bookmark
example--- have a facebook, twitter, myspace page about your website?
i use xsitepro V.2
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi there, you can use the social bookmarking tool on Xsitepro by going to the design tab, right click on where you want the links added then choose 'Insert Social Network Link'. Choose the links you want to include then customize it.
nates450r
Trust:
Oh really that easy huh,never noticed or tried before
then i guess the images will magicly appear
well new project for tomarrow lol
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Personally I find those social bookmarking widgets a little gimmicky but generally theres no harm using them, in fact I'd definitely recommend it for a page that has content you want to go viral.

The flip side is that it can 'cheapen' your page and make it a little less 'professional looking'.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

cosmolito
Trust:
Can you give us an example of a page that looks cheap because of the widgets Mark?

I never thought of it that way so I wonder if we're talking about the same thing :)
“Online social media is quickly eradicating off page SEO as a viable means of gaining rankings.”
- Charles Heflin (cutting edge SEO expert)
www.cosmokeenan.com/synnd

This topic was started on Sep 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.