Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Achieving a Millionaire Mindset - So important

jaydebaca
Trust:

Achieving a Millionaire Mindset - So important

Mark has done it again. And this is why I know it is imperative that we stick to our dreams, our goals and never let anyone rob us of our hopes. Just watched the Video with Mark and Marie Forleo. (On the front Page)

I know a lot of us come on board and feel we will hit on "it" over-night.... when reality kicks in... We try to make it NOT work, get mad and then move on... - I am so guilty of that. If you feel that way right now, please watch this video. I guarantee it will refocus your vision, your life and your strategy.

After a review of my friends and network, I found to my dismay that I was surrounding myself with similiar doom and gloom thinking. I cannot put a price tag on that video, but with time; I am confident that this video is a start of a new life and invaluable. A life where, we can all hire our life coaches and succeed in making other peoples lives and dreams come true!

I am working on this new mindset, website and life position.

Mark is an outstanding role model for me and my kids. It exudes all of the qualities I feel are the makings of our futures multi-millionaires. Its just not about the money, but what we can give of ourselves to society.

Thanks Mark again... for all your hard work, and your really big heart!

My testimonial is way too big right now, as I focus on all the positives. It will be forthcoming!
Jay in Denver - Still lots of Snow!!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
jaydebaca wrote:Mark has done it again. And this is why I know it is imperative that we stick to our dreams, our goals and never let anyone rob us of our hopes. Just watched the Video with Mark and Marie Forleo. (On the front Page)

I know a lot of us come on board and feel we will hit on "it" over-night.... when reality kicks in... We try to make it NOT work, get mad and then move on... - I am so guilty of that. If you feel that way right now, please watch this video. I guarantee it will refocus your vision, your life and your strategy.

After a review of my friends and network, I found to my dismay that I was surrounding myself with similiar doom and gloom thinking. I cannot put a price tag on that video, but with time; I am confident that this video is a start of a new life and invaluable. A life where, we can all hire our life coaches and succeed in making other peoples lives and dreams come true!

I am working on this new mindset, website and life position.

Mark is an outstanding role model for me and my kids. It exudes all of the qualities I feel are the makings of our futures multi-millionaires. Its just not about the money, but what we can give of ourselves to society.

Thanks Mark again... for all your hard work, and your really big heart!

My testimonial is way too big right now, as I focus on all the positives. It will be forthcoming!
Jay in Denver - Still lots of Snow!!

Good stuff Jay. ... Keep on truckin' :)

Adrian,

We got snow too :)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the warm comments, Jay.
I'm really pleased it's helped you :)

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium