Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

AB 2.0 Versus Affiliate Extreme System 2.0

wenching
Trust:

AB 2.0 Versus Affiliate Extreme System 2.0

Hi everyone,

I just notice about the Affiliate Extreme System 2.0 which is a bonus for AB 2.0.

What are the differences between these two? Is Affiliate Extreme System 2.0 complements on top of AB 2.0 (something like the next step or advance version) or older version than AB 2.0 or both are talking the same thing?

I just wanna make sure which one should I follow first?

Any help?

Thanks.
justinw
Trust:
I have never heard of Affiliate Extreme. I am a memver of AB 2.0 if by that you mean Autoblog Blueprint 2.0, which I can safely say is one of the best and most informative courses I have ever bought!
$20 Discount on the SE Nuke Killer Serpassist: http://niche365.com/review/serpassist
Easy Video Player Review and Bonus: http://theeasyvideoplayer.com

wenching
Trust:
No, I am referring AffiloBlueprint 2.0 versus Affiliate Extreme System 2.0.

Any help?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Affiliate extreme is less of a step by step course. it is a precursor to the AB system. most of what the extereme training itself says is found better and easier to understand in AB. howevr, there are several bonus interviews in there that are really valuable, including a webinar Mark did on the mindset of successful affiliates, an interview with Frank Kern, Jason Potash, and a few other great marketers.

huge value in those interviews.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wenching
Trust:
Thanks James.

This topic was started on Jun 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.