Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

A question for Market Samurai users....

Trust:

A question for Market Samurai users....

A quick question to MS users...I hope someone can answer this for me.

What I want to know is why do some of the keywords come up with a AWCPC (and consequently an SEOV) of $0.00? It doesn't make sense to me that Google gives out "freebies".

I want to know if this is a glitch, or if these keywords are worth targeting. I could not find any information on this. I have even posted in their forum a week ago and I haven't received an answer of any sort.

Thank you!
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

sonitin
Trust:
I am not sure myself but its mostly for those keywords where there is not enough data. Google doesn't gives out freebies in adwords section and you can expect a basis lower cpc for sure.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

bloggingfornewbies
Trust:
I recommend you to email the support team and ask them that.. Sometimes when the values are $0.00 it could mean that the niche is not profitable enough for anyone or advertisers to consider advertising the product... have you watched the tutorial videos? not every niche out there is profitable... you may need to consider your options or pursue with that niche but maybe build your relationship and find other stream of advertising or affiliations within that niche... example if theres not enough profits in that niche but low competitions then you can build your audiences around that niche and once you have enough subscribers then consider an email marketing tactics.... hope I have made some sense.... but other than that... if its not the right niche for you then move on...... goodluck

Trust:
Thanks for the reply guys...

There are paid ads for these keywords, so there has to be a cost right? Also, the niche is VERY profitable, and some of these KW have 50 or more daily clicks!

I have contacted support....last week. Hopefully, when they get back to me, I'll have a better idea of what's going on
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.