Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

A Newbie interested in software

agilironinc
Trust:

A Newbie interested in software

Hello to all,

My name is Agili Ron and I am very new to this site. I have not found the introduction thread, so I am posting my introduction here. I want to be a part of this forum by participating in the discussion board and want to gain and share knowledge with other members of this forum, especially software related topics. Hope for your support and cooperation. If any kind of mistake done by me, please forgive me for that.

Regards,
Agili Ron
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Agili,

Welcome to Affilorama!

Do not hesitate to let us know if you have inquiries or get stuck in any of our lessons!

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

esolutions
Trust:
Welcome! Get to reading, learning and contributing where possible!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Agili! :)

We hope you'll enjoy and like the videos on our website.

Please, if you have further concern on inquiry, do not hesitate to create a post or email us :)

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 06, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.