Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

A new member from the UK

PremiumMember
dean
Trust:

A new member from the UK

Hi Mark & Everyone on the Forum

Just posting this message to say "hello" and that I joined on the 22nd August 2006. Have not been able to come in to forum earlier because of being away on other seminars relating to internet marketing and working full time job as well.

I am now ready to start the course and join in on the forums when I need help and give any advice. The forum looks excellent and really professional. :D

I actually met Mark in person at the World Internet Summit UK in June this year. He handed me the 6-part mini course on CD, I never realised until I got home I was talking to a millionaire making $1M+ a year from affilliate marketing. :o

Anyway since going through the 6-part mini course I was very interested in starting up as an affilliate marketer. Mark, if you can help me become half as successful as you, I would be eternally grateful. :D

To your success

Dean

My blog: http://tobreakfree.blogspot.com/
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Welcome Dean,

We're all here to help and a bunch of the forum members love to assist with questions so if you have any don't hesitate.
PremiumMember
dean
Trust:
Hi Ken

Thanks for your kind reply. Nice to know that there are people out there that can help you succeed.

Your website looks very good. Very original.

To your success

Dean
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Dean!

Welcome to affilorama, I trust you'll enjoy your stay, and learn lots of valuable information. And most of all work diligently and apply it to make good cash.

We're all here to help, all the best!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium