Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

A mystery to me

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:

A mystery to me

Hi, I always wonder how they did it. Sometimes I click a link on a web page ( NOT FROM PPC ADs), it will bring me to a page just containing nothing but related keyword links. These ads fills the whole page, and it looks like it came from PPC ads. How do they do it? Is there any script which mimic ppc and perform content related adsense ads??

Thanks,
Peter
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Peter,
These sites are usually banned from Google in a very short time.
Also, a good site may have a link to a bad site that has been banned by Google and they don't even know about it.
They are more hit and run type sites. Also, the site owners employ black hat techniques and are soon found out.
If not, then you can always write a nice support message to google, letting them know of a site you disapprove of to help the process along. He He...

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Thanks Troy.

This topic was started on Dec 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.