Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

A Good Automatic Wordpress Poster?

mattyk72
Trust:

A Good Automatic Wordpress Poster?

Hi there.

Not sure if this is in the right section, so apologies if it ought to be elsewhere. I have a blogging problem that I think needs to be solved by a piece of software, a plugin, or maybe just a gift from God. Here's my situation.

50 individual self-hosted Wordpress blogs
50 articles per blog in spin ready {|} format

I need to post each one of the 50 articles to its relevant blog, 1 a day for 50 days, and then repeat the process a couple of times. So each blog gets a 'unique' article every day for as long as I repeat the process.

There are submitters out there that are great for scheduling 1 article to multiple blogs, but I need something that can schedule multiple articles to a single blog.

Does such a thing exist? Is it a piece of software, a service or a plugin?

If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Matt
adbox
Trust:
Hi Matt,

I'm going to play back a potential solution and could you tell me if it fits? With my BlogSense there is a Drop Posting module that allows you to load text files into a ftp directory and then schedule them in a fashion like you are describing (1 per day is easily doable though there is also other scheduling options).

The software detects spyntax format if it is enclosed with these shortcode [spyntax][/spyntax]. Which when setting up the campaign you could edit the post body template area to look like this [spyntax]%postbody%[/spyntax] and if the content of the file is dressed in the spin-ready format then it will translate properly on publishing.

The Drop Posting module is just one of a couple.

You would be able to moderate the content before scheduling it.

The software is installable on a solo blog, wordpress selfhosted only.

Hope this helps,
Hudson (developer).
Top Quality Wordpress Automation - BlogSense Professional Suite - http://www.blogsense-wp.com
Advanced Monetization & Traffic Management - WP Traffic Tools - http://www.wptraffictools.com

mattyk72
Trust:
Thanks for that Hudson

I'll definitely check it out and see if it's going to do the job - sounds promising.

Matt

This topic was started on Mar 14, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.