Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

50/50 partnership on Health & Fitness Website Anyone?

omf1120
Trust:

50/50 partnership on Health & Fitness Website Anyone?

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a partner to help me run a website. It's in the health and fitness niche. I would like someone who is passionate about this niche and can generate original content for it. Basically, I am looking for a fitness enthusiast/writer/marketer. I give you an established website, you take it to the next level with your expertise. PM me and I will send you clickbank paychecks this site is generating, it's traffic stats from January 2010 (when it was built). You can check out the site right here: http://bit.ly/bEO2Sd

Once you tell me why you are interested and how you can contribute to the website, we can discuss the partnership in detail.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Sonia
referee
Trust:
Dear Sonia: I'm not an expert but why don't you get your own domain name for your site. The bit.ly/bEo2sd to me does not look good.
Just a thought for you to ponder.
Mark
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
That's a shortening redirect thing, Mark :)
She does have her own domain.

Good luck, Sonia. Coming up with content is one of the hardest parts of building an affiliate site.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

omf1120
Trust:
Thanks Aletta. I am hoping to find someone who is passionate about the niche and can generate original content rather than have a "writer" to generate the same old content that every other website has to offer.

The one thing I have learnt from this business is that "Quality Content is King". You have to provide value if you want something in return. The articles on the website are re-written from a PLR package I bought from Affilorama, though it covers the basics of the fitness niche, it doesn't offer any genuine value - it's just repeating what everyone else is saying. That is the reason why the website has a high bounce rate.

This website is already making an average of $50/week as Mark promised, but getting it to the next level requires a creative writer within the motivational, health & fitness arena. Hopefully I do find that person.

This topic was started on May 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.