Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

3 sales in one week!! Oh my god!!

pdmarket70
Trust:

3 sales in one week!! Oh my god!!

Hi everyone!

I took some articles from the article pack and translated them to swedish (they were already translated,but it was not so much swedish in them, lol).
And I put them up to a new site and made a ppc campaign with 2 different review pages. The site has been up for a week now and I have already made 3 sales!! These are my first sales ever!!
I am translating and rewriting one article every day and upload it to the site.
My goal is to get a lot of free traffic to the site. There are a lot of searches on this niche every day and no competition in adwords.

I just want to let you know that affilo blueprint really works. And that you should keep on going with this program.

Regards
Peter
Last edited by pdmarket70 on 06 Jun 09 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Awesome Peter, great start!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

pdmarket70
Trust:
Well, I have nobody to thank but you and your staff, Mark :) This is a great program and I'm learning new things every day.
Keep up your excellent work!
pdmarket70
Trust:
I have one problem with my site though...
Last time I checked I've had over 1 000 hops but only 3 sales.
That isn't very good i think. Any suggestions of what to do?
The landing page is a review of a top product in that niche.
slvrsrfr
Trust:
well done. i've heard there is less competition in languages other than english.

continued success,

jason
richmannow
Trust:
Glad to hear Peter, your first sales are always an amazing achievement and so motivating.

-Shaun
robynm
Trust:
Way to go Peter

good to hear your success!!!
evobilly
Trust:
can i ask wat niche?
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

jasondodd
Trust:
Good work Peter. You'll find that your conversion ratio will vary depending on things such as the niche you're in or how heavily you qualify your leads before you get them to click through.

Some have found their conversion ratios have improved after they focused more on 'buyer keywords' e.g. product reviews, or 'stop dog digging' ... people with an immediate problem they want fixed!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

pdmarket70
Trust:
Hi everyone!

Thank you for your kind words.
I just want to update y'all..
I have now submitted 8 articles to my site and they are all on page one at Google Sweden.
It takes no more than 24 hours for them to be listed by Google. and I'm kicking my competitors ass!!! lol

Peter
pdmarket70
Trust:
Maybe I should put an opt-in form on the landing pages and offer some bonuses and capture some names and email adresses...hmm
rmacias
Trust:
Congratulations! And, yes, definitely add that opt-in box!

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work Peter. Once the traffic is rolling in, start maximising the value per visitor. Expand your site, add more articles and create a very high quality newsletter (not quite sure how you'd do that in the tattoo niche) and just keep it up.

It's all about just getting some momentum, so keep pushing :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

diegobrasil
Trust:
Peter.
The problem of the 1000 hops and only 3 converts.
Is that you are trying to promote Tattoo niches.
As told in this forum, this is a very difficult niche to convert.
But It´s good that you are getting traffic.

You are linking to clickbank?
Here in Brazil, I can´t do that, because a lot of people don´t have
an international card, and does not read english!
alexmain69
Trust:
Hi pdmarket70,

Just found this so not sure re dates for relevance, however I had a good tattoo site was 2 on google for a while but used BMR and of course they got well stuffed by google and the site suffered, point is all the articles were mine and lots of good photos, drop me a line and I will give you link and maybe you can get some content to translate for your site.

This topic was started on Jun 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.