Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$26,582 in last 6 months, Sales Are Comming In ...

PremiumMember
captain
Trust:

$26,582 in last 6 months, Sales Are Comming In ...

Hi Folks

Just a quickie for those out there that need some inspiration from another affiliate marketer and Affiliorama and AffilioBlueprint member that affiliate marketing does work, over the last 6 months I have generated around $26,582 in commissions in 3 different niches with a combination of ppc, seo, and building affiliate review sites.

What I am seeing now is that the commissions are increasing per month as I continue to carry on marketing, building sites and educating myself.

And the really cool thing is that this is the beginning, my next goal is to be making this amount monthly and then weekly.

If you are not seeing results yet, hang in there, you may want to work on your mindset to help increase results and increase the speed of your success, working on my mindset has had a BIG part of my success so far, with the wrong mindset it can hold you back forever and never get the results you are after, trust me, I know, was stuck with the wrong mindset for years.

Also it may take you a while before good results really start to show, ie: it could be within 6 months, a year or even 2 years, there's no such thing as get rich quick unless you hit the lotto (and if you win the lotto you will probably loose it all and end up back from where you started)

Also some of the things you try will not work, but for the things that do work, just keep on doing more of that and diversify it out into other markets.

You are in good hands with Mark Ling, so be sure to have him as one of your top mentors, I know... he's in my top 3

Stick in there

To your success,

Morgan
princessreb
Trust:
Thanks for the great advise esp. for us newbies. Hope you can share with us what you actually did to make it work. Joined Affilorama/affiloblueprint 12/08, my website online end of jan.09, no sales. Yes, Mark Ling is super. He is my only guru at this time.
speedcheese
Trust:
Hi Morgan,

It was great for me to read this. I am doing my first site with Affilorama and have it just about finished up while doing the affiloblueprint course. I only really entered into internet marketing 6 months ago and "really" made a decision to be the best affiliate marketer I could be about 3 months ago. Before that I bought courses and spent a lot of money and didn't stay focused and got nowhere. It seems to be a common thread with a lot of people that come online. You have given me the encouragement I need today. Thank you again for sharing! You rock! I will be making that same amount of money and more in a short while. I don't have unrealistic expectations and know that it takes focus and consistency. Which have been challenges for me "in the past". Not anymore. It is all about mindset!!! You rock! Susan St. Martin
david1
Trust:
Hi Its great to hear from someone who is making this work.The problem i have had is information overload,there is so much hype out there and it can be very easy to be taken in by the get rich quick programs and it soon does your head in.
I was so confused at one time i almost gave up.
But now i have been made redundant in good old GB i have got to make this work or go under,great to hear there are
some success stories out there
Dave
PremiumMember
captain
Trust:
Hello again all

Well "princessweb" , for your questions what I did to make it work, well number one would be focus, and not letting other things distract me too much, ie: pick a couple of mentors that resonate with you and follow their work until it starts making sales, when the sales start comming in, dont get side tracked, just do alot more of what you were doing to bring in the first few sales.

The sales I am referring too are comming mainly from one niche that I have constantly kept working on, started promoting the site with google adwords ppc, then once that was bringing in some sales, I added yahoo ppc and msn too, also at the same time I was optimizing my site for better conversions while at the same time was generating backlinks for each page, was generating backlinks via various sources from you tube videos and other video directories, a little of article marketing, Unique Article Wizard, Article Marketing Automation and social media sites, going to now focus on doing Google Content, Google Placement, forum postings, blog postings etc, as you can see, am just going to stick with what is working and milk it for what its got and get the maximum amount of trafic I can via various sources before moving onto the next program or niche.

The content I provided was mainly reviews for the product and author focusing on the money keywords and buying phrases, have not created other articles yet on the generic keywords, but plan on doing that a litle later down the line.

The way I see it is create content for your site on the buying money keywords first, as these are the highest converting, then once the sales are comming through, then go for the other keywords and generate more traffic.

If something is starting to make you sales, squeeze it as much as you can and just try and get as much trafic as possible to it, and dont get distracted on moving to something else, then once you feel you have milked the affiliate program (s) for as much as its got then go on to the next program or niche.

Thanks for the kind words Susan, just keep working on yourself and your mind, and the stronger you mind becomes with focus and making money, the more money will beome attracted to you, thats what I personally found anyway.

And Dave, like I said, find a couple good mentors, a few good courses like Affilioblueprint, and just stick with them until they work. Keep posted for the new AffilioBlueprint version, as Mark will be showing how to create sites with Wordpress, google loves Worpress, have shifted now to creating my sites in WP. May I suggest then you unsubscribe from all the guru promotions out there and just keep a couple or so that you are following work on, this will help you not get so overwhelemd and help you stay more focused.

Also Dave, remember it takes persistance and some failures, so it may not succeed exactly when you want it to , but it will all be in the process of making you succeed, it could be sooner than you think, but it could be longer than you think, that depends on the work etc you put in etc.remeber the universe loves to test you, so every downfall one receives is usually a opportuntiy the universe is presenting you with, you may not see it at first, but it will make itself clear via you focus on the optimistic side of things.

All the best with your projects boys and girls

You all rock!

Morgan
mario3173
Trust:
Hey Captain,

Quick question how much do you spend on google adwords right now that you are using google, msn, and yahoo. How much did you start with at the begining when you were just using google.

Your success is my inspiration, It's kinda good to here that if done correctly the system does work.

Omar
billurell
Trust:
I would like to know who your other top mentors are.

Thanks,
Bill
Passionately living life without drugs and alcohol - http://AddictionRecoveryBasics.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work Morgan. Concentrating on the money keywords first is definitely a good strategy. People who are struggling take note.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

koolananas
Trust:
Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right topic for this post (shows just how much of a newbie I am ;) ) but I just want to say a HUGE "Thank you!" to Mark and the gang. I've been going around in circles for months now chasing my tail, shadows and whatever else moved with regard to IM.

Although I have a pretty good job at the moment, life is pretty hectic with that and 2 sons to boot and my goal at the moment is to just earn enough to quit my job and concentrate on my "projects"! I was given the "heads-up" by email about the release of AffiloBlueprint2 this morning and within an hour had bought the whole shebang. Mark, you are a god-send! I have been using XcitePro for a couple of years now and have done about 1/2 a dozen websites that have earned exactly *nothing*... You are EXACTLY what I've been looking for!

I've already finished going through the first 3 videos and am now doing the Keyword list - you really make it sound so simple!

Thank you SO much again and can I also so say that reading through the forum I'm really impressed by the sense of comraderie here and the supporting comments and advice are fantastic! Hopefully I'll keep going at this speed and will be back with good news soon...with support like this it's impossible to fail...

Best wishes!
Simone
networxnz
Trust:
Hey there Captain,

Always great to hear a success story! I have been at internet marketing for over two years now (but newly joined AB) and I agree that the biggest challenge in this industry is focus. There is soo much information the chances of distraction is just huge... Seeing something through to completion has been a real challenge for me so I know exactly what you are saying there.

I also completely agree with your comments on mindset - whether you think you can or can't - either way your right..... :-)

A good friend and mine have just finished our first product - which addresses the issue of mindset for small business people and entrepreneurs - this particular video is about how we think about money directly affects how much (or how little) we have. Check it out at http://core-resourcing.com/VS1/vs1-video8/jj5x9902.html

You don't need to subscribe to see the video - only the whole video series!

Keep up the good work and go for it in terms of achieving your daily goals!

Cheers

Darren
Web-SEO Services - Helping Business Succeed Online With Successful SEO Strategies
http://networxnz.com/Web-SEO.php

leadsleap
Trust:
That's really good, nearly as much as me. Finding a mentor can really help if he or she knows what they are doing.
koolananas
Trust:
Hi again everyone,

I have a question but not sure if this fits in any particular category... I'm now up to week 4 of the course - busy with my header which I'll probably finish today. I uploaded my site about 36 hours ago with 4 articles - just the bare bones as Mark suggested. Well I checked my traffic stats this morning and found that I've already had 2 unique visitors and a total of 5 visits. Well, my question is - How did they find my site? There are no keywords listed on the searches, I've done a google on the keywords that I know I used for the articles but of course I'm no-way near anything, never-mind the 1st page! So where did these visitors come from and how did they find me? One visitor spent over 1/2 an hour on the site! It wasn't me as both of these visitors weren't from the UAE where we're based at the moment... Also, there have been no bots/spiders yet anyway... I know this question probably isn't important in the bigger scheme of things but I'm just curious..

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks again for a FANTASTIC product Mark! Am loving it!

Regards,
Simone
ludmilla
Trust:
Hi, Simone,
Interesting ,I live in UAE as well. I'm just starting, even though bought AB in december. Stuck on KWs and article writing.
Good Luck
Ludmilla
marcovandaar
Trust:
Captain/morgan, i really like your story, it gives mee a feeling i can achieve it to if i just hold on and focus.

I really wonder how you are doing now. Did you achieve your goal you mention in your post.
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Captain,

Great post. It is wonderful to hear from people having such great success. Sometimes as we get successful we forget to come back and let others know. Affiliate marketing is hard and not always fruitful as fast as we'd like, but your story will help us all know what is possible.

Awesome Stuff,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
captain
Trust:
Hello again all

Been a while since I was last in the Affilorama forums , have been busy implementing and not getting too stuck in the forums (hint, hint)

Some of you have asked who are my other two mentors, mmmm, shall I share these with you? of course why not? in no particular order, here are my top 4 mentors, yes another one has come on board to the top 5

Mark Ling
Eban Pagan
Frank Kern
Rich Schefren
and the other one would have to be Dan Kennedy (although have not been following him for some time now), mainly just the other four

Follow these guys and you are in good shape, these guys have amazing products, which are not the cheapest, but sure teach you proper marketing, business management etc.

These guys charge pretty high amounts for their courses, and that's for a very good reason, cause what they teach works if implemented and taken action on.

Mark Ling is probably the only guy I know that provides such good value at such a good price, so if you are on a budget, make some money with Mark Ling's advice first, and then go ahead and start studying these other guys too, they all compliment each other very well.

For those of you who can afford it and in a position to start learning also from other mentors, you may want to go to Ebay etc to see if you can get these courses 2nd hand, as some of their main products are not available to purchase at the moment. Actually Eban is releasing his latest product this week called Guru Blueprint, you may want to check that out (hint hint) , and if you do invest in a copy be sure to do it through Mark ling's affiliate link, as Mark will be offering some great bonuses too.

Anyway got to run and all the best to you all

Morgan
marcovandaar
Trust:
Morgan!

Good to see you again.
Thanks for sharing your mentors list. I will be checking them out. I sure do know Eban pagan as he is in the spotlights this moment.
And thanks for your ebay tip! I really have not think of that yet!

Wish you the best!
stargate66
Trust:
Hey Morgan

Thanks for the inspirational post.

It makes the hours of slogging away without any reward worthwhile (in the mind that is). Mostly, it confirms that hard work will pay off in the end, no matter how long it takes. Have done a lot of work in a new niche I discovered and I believe its just a matter of time now.

William
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

PremiumMember
captain
Trust:
Hi William

You're right! what you put in is what you get out, however once the hard work has been implemented, then its a matter of stepping up the level to smart work and having others do the work for you (outsourcing) : -)

At times its natural to question oneself if what you are doing is working, in these kind of moments one should definitely reflect and decide whether its a matter of time or one needs to change their approach, but what ever you do never give up, just keep changing your approach till you get there.

Remember its the Universe's way of testing you when times are tough, its all a test to see if you are ready to go to that next level or whether you need to spend more time currently where you are.

Noticed you're from S.A, me too, just returned back from the UK.

All the Best

Morgan
stargate66
Trust:
Thanks for the reply Morgan and welcome back to sunny SA...just in time for the soccer world cup! Happy to have stumbled upon an Affiliate Marketer in SA. They're quite scarce here....as you know we're a little behind the time as far as the Internet is concerned ;-)

Will PM you sometime, maybe we can "get together".

It is very important to make a concious decision to follow a "mentor". If you have found Mark Ling, you are lucky so hold on. He's also introduced me to Eben Pagan which is obviously one of the most successful...I mean $29m dollars last year...outrageous. These are serious businessmen and won't do you in.

For the newbies (and intermediate) in my opinion there is another star on the horizon and you won't make a mistake in following him. His name is Matt Carter. Priceless free information from him always.

For now, these 3's email are the only ones in my inbox that gets opened.

Hope your sales double in the next 6 months!

William
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

This topic was started on Mar 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.