Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$26,582 in last 6 months, Sales Are Comming In ...

PremiumMember
captain
Trust:

$26,582 in last 6 months, Sales Are Comming In ...

Hi Folks

Just a quickie for those out there that need some inspiration from another affiliate marketer and Affiliorama and AffilioBlueprint member that affiliate marketing does work, over the last 6 months I have generated around $26,582 in commissions in 3 different niches with a combination of ppc, seo, and building affiliate review sites.

What I am seeing now is that the commissions are increasing per month as I continue to carry on marketing, building sites and educating myself.

And the really cool thing is that this is the beginning, my next goal is to be making this amount monthly and then weekly.

If you are not seeing results yet, hang in there, you may want to work on your mindset to help increase results and increase the speed of your success, working on my mindset has had a BIG part of my success so far, with the wrong mindset it can hold you back forever and never get the results you are after, trust me, I know, was stuck with the wrong mindset for years.

Also it may take you a while before good results really start to show, ie: it could be within 6 months, a year or even 2 years, there's no such thing as get rich quick unless you hit the lotto (and if you win the lotto you will probably loose it all and end up back from where you started)

Also some of the things you try will not work, but for the things that do work, just keep on doing more of that and diversify it out into other markets.

You are in good hands with Mark Ling, so be sure to have him as one of your top mentors, I know... he's in my top 3

Stick in there

To your success,

Morgan
waynerevlon
Trust:
Care to share what are your marketing techniques for SEO part?
Appreciate your help. Thanks.
kundrolpawo
Trust:
Hey Morgan
Thanks for taking the time to post. Your story certainly inspires me!
Ken
dewey
Trust:
I seem to be in that last "things you try won't work" category at the moment, and for about 3 months...quite disappointing, but I'm learning. I hope someday I can figure out why this isn't working yet. Thanks for the post though. Your success is awesome.
dewey
Trust:
I seem to be in that last "things you try won't work" category at the moment, and for about 3 months...quite disappointing, but I'm learning. I hope someday I can figure out why this isn't working yet. Thanks for the post though. Your success is awesome.
jacksonlin
Trust:
Dude....!

That's awesome man!

Where are most of your sales and traffic coming from?
jacksonlin
Trust:
Oh and also how long did it take for you to generate consistent income like that?

Please give us the juicy details!
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
Congratulations! That's very motivating. What are your niches and which technique is driving most of your traffic (SEO or PPC)?

Please keep us posted on your progress.
PremiumMember
stevenhall
Trust:
I'm guessing captain is like me, I forget to trawl through these forums when everything is going so good lol. But if you see this post Captain, we'd all appreciate an update.

BTW Last week was my best week ($1482 profit) so it really is going well now. Keep at it everyone, this stuff works!
ellenl
Trust:
Captain!

You are my odol. What did you do to get your "mindset" right. I've suspected for a long time that once I got my mindset on the right track then I'd be on my way. Recently, I've been listening to an audiobook by Brian Tracy called "Goals" and the power of setting goals. It is very good. I listen to it every chance I get.

Anyway, do you use any other tools or anything (other than the one recommended here on Affiliate Blueprint such as Traffic Travis, etc.?

It sounds like you are focused, which is where a lot of people get tripped up. They lose focus and start going off on tangents and getting nowhere fast. I believe you have to set compelling goals, and then focus on how to reach them.

Congratulations on your success. Nothings going to stop you now.
PremiumMember
joyce583
Trust:
I love hearing stories like your captain, well done.
getprofits_709
Trust:
Yes very nice to hear you are getting sales, i think the mindset could be as easy as sticking with the program 100% until you make some sales.

This topic was started on Mar 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.