Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

2013 - full time income from affiliate marketing case study

sakhari
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Feb 11
Trust:

2013 - full time income from affiliate marketing case study

Hello all
I have a feeling 2013 will be an awesome year.. and after spending time and money aimlessly on shiny objects that promises quick money. I have got my hands on affiloblueprint and I am going to make sure 2013 is the beginning where I see full time income from affiliate marketing.

What's better I will TRY my best to follow the instructions from an actual affiliate marketer whom have it big online.(I am easily distracted)

I suppose I will be start off by getting on the first video....
  • 1
andrewji
Posts: 71
Joined: 06 Sep 12
Trust:
Yeah men, it's probably going to be the best, awesome year for me too.

I never knew anything about Affiliate Marketing before and i am part of AffiloBlueprint for around 3 Months now, and i already managed to grasp 430$/month with one Website only.

I made a commitment to myself that i will make 1000$ per Month in 2013, working even more on building Links and outsourcing a lot of work to make this goal become possible.

Never give up, traffic doesn't come overnight ;)
  • 0
davek0512
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Jan 13
Trust:
Hope to also go full time this year, just started with blueprint course. Like the content so far and am excited to get started . Congrats on your success andrew. Best of luck with the focus sakhari, it is a demon that I am also trying to slay.
  • 0
chrisatkinson
Posts: 20
Joined: 17 Nov 09
Trust:
Good on you Guys...

Cheers to making 2013 the Best Year Ever!

Chris T Atkinson
  • 0
To Discover The Success Secrets of The Lazy 4 Hour
Work Week Super Affiliate Millionaire Go To:
http://www.imastersacademy.com/go/affiliatemillionaire
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
pzenji
Posts: 107
Joined: 24 Jan 10
Trust:
Nice new years resolutions, I will keep following to see how you guys go :)
Wishing you all the best
  • 0
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.
 
chrisatkinson
Posts: 20
Joined: 17 Nov 09
Trust:
:) ...
  • 0
To Discover The Success Secrets of The Lazy 4 Hour
Work Week Super Affiliate Millionaire Go To:
http://www.imastersacademy.com/go/affiliatemillionaire
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Site Admin
maryt
Posts: 2892
Joined: 16 Apr 12
Trust:
Hi sakhari,

Yes that is a good way to start 2013- with the right attitude and hope for better outcomes. :)

Keep it up and good luck!

Mary
  • 0
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

***
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama
 
sakhari
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Feb 11
Trust:
andrewji wrote:Yeah men, it's probably going to be the best, awesome year for me too.

I never knew anything about Affiliate Marketing before and i am part of AffiloBlueprint for around 3 Months now, and i already managed to grasp 430$/month with one Website only.

I made a commitment to myself that i will make 1000$ per Month in 2013, working even more on building Links and outsourcing a lot of work to make this goal become possible.

Never give up, traffic doesn't come overnight ;)


that is awesome man.. hope u can share your story in the affilorama forum. anyway just to check with you is that your affiloblueprint site in your signature?
  • 0
sakhari
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Feb 11
Trust:
thanks for the replies everyone.. i would most definitely make 2013 my year of success in making money online
  • 0
esolutions
Posts: 717
Joined: 28 Apr 09
Trust:
Remember to stay focused. Rather than trying to learn and implement 20 different things, master one first, then move on.
  • 0
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree
 
sakhari
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Feb 11
Trust:
I am currently in first lesson of AB, it is not mentioned if i should be adjusting the keyword tool to country specific. seems that the instruction is just to depends on the global search results. is that the correct way?
  • 0
Site Admin
maryt
Posts: 2892
Joined: 16 Apr 12
Trust:
sakhari wrote:I am currently in first lesson of AB, it is not mentioned if i should be adjusting the keyword tool to country specific. seems that the instruction is just to depends on the global search results. is that the correct way?


Hi Sakhari,

Yes the video tutorial focused on global search terms since most of the affiliate programs target worldwide market. But if you are targeting local market then yes you can do local search terms.

I hope that helps.

Mary
  • 0
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

***
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama
 
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7013
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
Hi sakhari,

That's the spirit! :) I wish you success in all your endeavors this 2013 and beyond!

Remember that you can always post any inquiry here in the forums, or send us an email through the contact form in our support page.

Have a great weekend!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
freestyleslang1
Posts: 13
Joined: 07 Jan 13
Trust:
If I could make only $500 monthly that'd still allow me pay student loan bills.

I make minimum wage offline.

45 days into affiliate marketing, no sales.

Best to you
  • 0
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7013
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
45 days into affiliate marketing, no sales.


I'm sorry to hear that. How much traffic are you getting on the site? Sometimes, it takes longer before you see any sale from the site. I suggest you look at the traffic you're getting, as well as your keywords. Make sure you're ranking for those keywords t hat have buyer intent. Focus on building links to your site and promoting it. The earnings will soon come!

All the best!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
andrewji wrote:Yeah men, it's probably going to be the best, awesome year for me too.

I never knew anything about Affiliate Marketing before and i am part of AffiloBlueprint for around 3 Months now, and i already managed to grasp 430$/month with one Website only.

I made a commitment to myself that i will make 1000$ per Month in 2013, working even more on building Links and outsourcing a lot of work to make this goal become possible.

Never give up, traffic doesn't come overnight ;)


Good to hear that Andrew, Can you provide me in detail how much time you spent on the each process? I am just starting out, and don't want to waste time lots of time on things that won't make my site profitable:)
  • 0
andrewji
Posts: 71
Joined: 06 Sep 12
Trust:
swordsedge89 wrote:
andrewji wrote:Yeah men, it's probably going to be the best, awesome year for me too.

I never knew anything about Affiliate Marketing before and i am part of AffiloBlueprint for around 3 Months now, and i already managed to grasp 430$/month with one Website only.

I made a commitment to myself that i will make 1000$ per Month in 2013, working even more on building Links and outsourcing a lot of work to make this goal become possible.

Never give up, traffic doesn't come overnight ;)


Good to hear that Andrew, Can you provide me in detail how much time you spent on the each process? I am just starting out, and don't want to waste time lots of time on things that won't make my site profitable:)



I didn't really spend a lot of time on my First Webpage until it made some profit... Maybe 1 1/2 month... And it was a really slow proccess because i wasn't able to outsource Article Writing / Spinning like i do now... It could propaply be made within 1 Month...Doing Writing and spinning by myself as a non nativ english speaker is annoying like the plague.

I suggest that you search for good, profitable sub-niches because you can rank much more faster for those ones. I've been going with products in Clickbank that had around 20-30 Gravity within Clickbank.

Get yourself a plan. Write down what you want to accomplish per day.
You don't need to have it done within 1 hour, split it up on your day.

As example:

15 Bookmarks
10 Articles
1 Video
5 Document Sharings
5 Web 2.0
5 Blog Comments
Social Media Shares
inclusive AMA Submissions
...etc.

It really depends on how much you can handle per day.

This would be 35-45 Backlinks per day, 125-150 per Week, around 600-650 per Month + people that link back to your site / share your site.
My Webpage actually counts 2900 Backlinks and Ranks #1-3 for a high relevant Keyword.
There are around 250 Backlinks that didn't got indexed yet.

Don't worry too much about Traffic and keep on building for, at least, 1-2 months... My traffic per day was always low (20-60 per day) until my Keywords started to rank overnight (200-300 per day).

Right now i am driving 300-500 visitors per day.. And i only focus secondary anymore on this Website.

What helps me to keep on building links is to remember what i said above. If you are consistant with it, it pays off when all of your backlinks take effect. Size every single Backlink at the end of the month :).

Hope that helps :)
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
andrewji wrote:
swordsedge89 wrote:
andrewji wrote:Yeah men, it's probably going to be the best, awesome year for me too.

I never knew anything about Affiliate Marketing before and i am part of AffiloBlueprint for around 3 Months now, and i already managed to grasp 430$/month with one Website only.

I made a commitment to myself that i will make 1000$ per Month in 2013, working even more on building Links and outsourcing a lot of work to make this goal become possible.

Never give up, traffic doesn't come overnight ;)


Good to hear that Andrew, Can you provide me in detail how much time you spent on the each process? I am just starting out, and don't want to waste time lots of time on things that won't make my site profitable:)



I didn't really spend a lot of time on my First Webpage until it made some profit... Maybe 1 1/2 month... And it was a really slow proccess because i wasn't able to outsource Article Writing / Spinning like i do now... It could propaply be made within 1 Month...Doing Writing and spinning by myself as a non nativ english speaker is annoying like the plague.

I suggest that you search for good, profitable sub-niches because you can rank much more faster for those ones. I've been going with products in Clickbank that had around 20-30 Gravity within Clickbank.

Get yourself a plan. Write down what you want to accomplish per day.
You don't need to have it done within 1 hour, split it up on your day.

As example:

15 Bookmarks
10 Articles
1 Video
5 Document Sharings
5 Web 2.0
5 Blog Comments
Social Media Shares
inclusive AMA Submissions
...etc.

It really depends on how much you can handle per day.

This would be 35-45 Backlinks per day, 125-150 per Week, around 600-650 per Month + people that link back to your site / share your site.
My Webpage actually counts 2900 Backlinks and Ranks #1-3 for a high relevant Keyword.
There are around 250 Backlinks that didn't got indexed yet.

Don't worry too much about Traffic and keep on building for, at least, 1-2 months... My traffic per day was always low (20-60 per day) until my Keywords started to rank overnight (200-300 per day).

Right now i am driving 300-500 visitors per day.. And i only focus secondary anymore on this Website.

What helps me to keep on building links is to remember what i said above. If you are consistant with it, it pays off when all of your backlinks take effect. Size every single Backlink at the end of the month :).

Hope that helps :)


Thanks Andrew, that was wonderful advice and I am implementing exactly that.

As a side note, you look pretty young on your picture and bravo for the quick reply, you Rock :)
  • 0
andrewji
Posts: 71
Joined: 06 Sep 12
Trust:
swordsedge89 wrote:
Thanks Andrew, that was wonderful advice and I am implementing exactly that.

As a side note, you look pretty young on your picture and bravo for the quick reply, you Rock :)


Haha thanks,

this picture has been taken on vacation, back when i was 20 as far is i can remember...

At the moment i am almost about to finish the 23... I planned to stop working in my boring 8 to 5 job and making a good amount of figures before i hit 24, lol.

Life's too short, it's time to live on the edge before i am becoming grey and old, lol ;).
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
andrewji wrote:
swordsedge89 wrote:
Thanks Andrew, that was wonderful advice and I am implementing exactly that.

As a side note, you look pretty young on your picture and bravo for the quick reply, you Rock :)


Haha thanks,

this picture has been taken on vacation, back when i was 20 as far is i can remember...

At the moment i am almost about to finish the 23... I planned to stop working in my boring 8 to 5 job and making a good amount of figures before i hit 24, lol.

Life's too short, it's time to live on the edge before i am becoming grey and old, lol ;).


Ya man, I feel the same, but my place is filled with a different mindset of people. I cannot share my enthusiasm much here in NZ because people here are too slow, I still wonder how Mark Ling pulled through lol. I want to make enough savings before I hit 35, I turned 24 at the moment. I feel it is a achievable goal for me. I am still a student in my last year, so got lots of projects and lots more work along with affilo lol. I am pretty sure you can make it to 2grand a month bracket before 24. You did great in 3 months and wow that was during your learning curve and you did pretty good! Because your are not fluent in English, it is a bit of a hassle and I am pretty sure you will make it through that hurdle with hard work and focus :) laters man :)
  • 0
Site Admin
cecille.l
Posts: 7013
Joined: 25 Feb 11
Trust:
At the moment i am almost about to finish the 23... I planned to stop working in my boring 8 to 5 job and making a good amount of figures before i hit 24, lol.


I want to make enough savings before I hit 35, I turned 24 at the moment. I feel it is a achievable goal for me. I am still a student in my last year, so got lots of projects and lots more work along with affilo lol.


24? You are both 24 years old? What lucky YOUNG people you are! I wish I got started in affiliate marketing and all this internet stuff in my younger years. I am sure I could have accomplished so much more. :)

All the best to you both! Have a great weekend!
  • 0
Cecille


Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint


Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus
 

This topic was started on Jan 06, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.