Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$12 Videos - Limited Offer - see details and example

smuigal
Trust:

$12 Videos - Limited Offer - see details and example

Hi Everyone,

I've updated this offer. It's on a private page on netwoozy.com.

"http://netwoozy.com/videocreations.html"

Cost per video:
$12.00 (you provide up to 5 images)
$27.00 You provide the idea I do the rest. Up to 10 non-licensed images included.
$35.00 Video is created with up to 5 professional licensed images. Includes up to 5 more images collected from your affiliate program, website or other images you suggest.
$50.00 Up to 10 professional licensed images and where possible a short video clip is included. (see more details on video clips below)

Downloadable DVD Quality Video – Add $5.00. See restrictions on my site.

My normal fee for a video for SEO clients is $75.00 to $100.00, which is "why" this is a private special offer to all of you and my netwoozy subscribers.

Questions, check out the offer on my site first, then PM or email me chrisi at netwoozy.com

:)
Chrisi
Last edited by sydney on 16 Nov 10 3:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thats pretty cool. I make my own videos, but this is a really good offer.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
Thanks, Good deal if it were twice the price.
I will start looking for images. I have an idea.
Do we need to provide the text for you as an image? as a power point slide? or just plan ol text for you to add?
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

smuigal
Trust:
Hi JC,

Yep, it's a low price while I figure out how much time it will take me to do them for others.

BTW, you can have 22 characters on the top, blold, and then under the bold text you can have 30 characters. Include spaces.

Here's the format:

Starting text:

Top: My Cool Video
Lower: A day at the beach

Add pictures, mom, dad, son, cat,

Text top: Checking the Tide
Lower: Prickly creatures from Hell

Add pictures: crabs, rocks, pebbles

Text top: bla bla bla
lower: none

text top: bla bla bla
lower: bla bla bla bla

As you can see you can add more text boxes one after other if you need to say more.

Another thing you can do is create an image of your text.

In addition, if you want any of the images to have a little more time, I can select them for a bit more time. It's just an extra second or two I think.

Image sizes that are 3.5x2.5 inches are the smallest. If they are larger the program resizes them. If they are smaller the images tend to get cut. I think it's important to keep the ratio as well. So, if you have a larger image, it should have the same width. I'm mathmatically challenged but lets say you have an image that is 10 x 10 the program would resize it down and cut out some of it.

The best thing to do is to edit your images to the 3.5 x 2.5 inches.

I may offer to do some videos and get the images for people but before I do I need to get a better feel of my time involved.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I'm also learning about this program too.

Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

annaashmore
Trust:
This looks good to me. What do I need to do? I would like to start with one video & then do many more if it all works out. What do you need from me?

Starting text:

Top: My Cool Video
Lower: A day at the beach

Add pictures, mom, dad, son, cat,

Text top: Checking the Tide
Lower: Prickly creatures from Hell

Add pictures: crabs, rocks, pebbles

Text top: bla bla bla
lower: none

etc.

How do I get the images to you - with yousendit.com?
smuigal
Trust:
Let's just go for one video at this price per customer for now. If I can get it done pretty fast I'll do a few more for you at the same price. Right now I'm actually away from home. I can't do anything until Monday.

First email me chrisi at netwoozy.com be sure to confirm your human by clicking the link in the auto generated email from me.

Next, zip up no more than 5 images in a folder and email them to me that way. If they are the size I mentioned you should be able to send 5 to me in a zipped folder.

Then describe as above the order and text you want. Just remember I won't be able to start until Monday.

Chrisi

pzenji
Trust:
Just wanted to let you all know that I have dealt with Chris (on other projects - not this particular one) and her work is excellent.
Plus you will learn alot from here personal experiences with making money online.
Go try her out!
Dennis
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

idrocket
Trust:
I got a video from Chrisi and the download for it, and all I can say is wow. Professional quality and a lot better of a job than I could have hoped to do. Everything flowed together perfectly and provided me with exactly what I needed.

I'm probably going to order another one.
jcdean
Trust:
Just wanted to pop in to say Chrisi di a great job for me, on my video. Highly recomended!
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

This topic was started on Jul 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.