Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$100 WEEK? IS THAT ALOT? UK

latinoman23
Trust:

$100 WEEK? IS THAT ALOT? UK

First of all just want to thank Mark and his team for a great product. I havent pubished my site yes as I am currently running 2 online stores, but have completed them both touching up on links and layout. In the mean time i have started linking my domain so it can get get indexed.

I understand that you make on average 100 dollars week solely on WOWBLACKBOOK with SEO.

Do you have any other sites that you have had up on a similar timeframe earning more than 100 dollars a week with SEO??

If so would you mind sharing some info on that.

I guess the main point im trying to make is that what should we be aiming for in a site with only SEO on a weekly basis...$100 or more, is $100 dollars on SEO a really good amount.

If not what is?

I just dont know what i should be aiming for and whats good and not.
fivestarhb
Trust:
Latino
I think the point here is that you can build a 10 or 12 page site (kwd targeted, etc) and generate around 50 to 100 per week with SEO - I would imagine after a solid link building campaign such as ArticleAutomation. And then you build another. It is a small site with huge revenue potential. And then you build another one. Rather than a massive one that requires constant attention. And then you build another one.

Revenue will be increased with a succesful PPC campaign. The link building continues...and then you build another one :-)
richmannow
Trust:
Cool looking first site Martin... nice to see you've already gotten yours up :)
I've got some catching up to do....

- Shaun
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Latinoman,

I do have several sites that I set up in a similar time frame, although wowblackbook is the best example as I'd refined my blueprint over the years by the time I made it.

E.g. savemarriagetips.com started making money from seo within about 10 weeks, so did dogobedienceadvice.com, although both do even better from ppc.

I think 50-100 a week is great for seo, and yes you can make more (e.g. dogobedienceadvice makes considerably more than that).

The whole idea here is that once you get this blueprint up and running and making money, it is all about outsourcing and getting other people (e.g. through elance) to replicate your blueprint for you so that you can churn out dozens of these kinds of websites.

I'll be building another one of these websites in front of you in a few days, so make sure you look out for that webinar.

Many of my slightly older sites like www.savemarriagetips.com, and dozens of others, I'm planning on converting into a more wowblackbook-style as that method converts better, but those older sites still bring in good cumulative money for me. And as you know, I've also got dozens of other projects going too. If it wasn't for outsourcing, it never would have grown this big, that's the key. Get your formula working, then get others to do the boring parts, so you can repeat your successful formula over and over again.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

abcbgjghiuy
Trust:
HI Mark,

I love to see your comments. Hope you will continue to share your experience in this forum often
latinoman23
Trust:
Thank Guys for the feedback and thankyou mark for the great advice. Thats cleared up all my questions.lol Now i need a drink......
successgran
Trust:
Hi Mark
I notice in your response to Latinoman that you mention your older non-blueprint sites and that you are considering converting them across to the blueprint style site. I am hoping you can help me because this is one of my dilemas at present. I have a number of static sites which came out of two other program involvements but they are not converting. The first two are part of an adsense program and the second two were through the IPK system. These four sites are all on pg 1 of google for the domain keyword with quite lge comp. These are not digital products but hard real products - mostly from Amazon and your summing up of their program was correct!

These are some of my sites - www.coloredcrystalchandeliers.com, www.specialdoghouses.com, www.mattelbarbiehouse.com, & www.choices4christmas.com.

I want to monetize these and the rest of my sites and wonder how best to do it. The adsense sites template is difficult for me to manipulate as I have a little html know-how but not enough to manage these properly. The second two I can deal with easily. The adsense sites do bring in a few dollars a week but not as hoped.

As you can see I have done heaps of work but need some direction from an expert!
It would be great to add them to my blueprint stable and get it all going soon.

I have my blueprint site up and active but not finished enough for close scrutiny. It has been a super learning experience to do it in the w/press system and get it to work. I hope you can direct me in this as there may be others who have the same situation. Thanks heaps
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
First of all, to be clear, the sites that I'm converting over to affiloblueprint style are already making good money. I'm not going to waste time converting over websites that aren't making me at least $200 a month or a lot more. I'm converting them over so that I can increase the income by an extra 25% or so, even without having to get more visitors to those sites.

If your older sites aren't making money, then I suggest you ditch them and continue on with the blueprint and making sites with that. I think sometimes the hardest thing for people to do is ditch websites that are just struggling no matter what you throw at them, but I do it all the time (although sites I ditch are usually still making $50 a week or more, I just leave them sitting there as personally I need it to be making $200+ per week to be motivated to grow them further as opposed to just reinvesting into creating new websites).
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

successgran
Trust:
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply, Mark. The benefits of being in the same geographical location - the great south Pacific!!!
I am just a little confused as to why sites that are listed high on pg 1 on Google with big comp numbers and keywords the appear ok are not converting? It would appear that the subject is OK but maybe far too broad? Just interested in your response about this? In view of the new sites I am creating now this cld be great info to keep in mind. Thanks, Bev
traeth
Trust:
Successgran, I just was in the www.mattelbarbiehouse.com site, and one of the things I noticed is when I click on the blue links it just pops me around in your site. I felt like I would never get to the place to order, so maybe your links need to go directly to your amazon order link. The call to action on the page was very hard to figure out so after clicking a few times and not getting to the order page I just left the page. So, maybe people are having a hard time getting to the offer so they just give up and leave.

Just some thoughts!!
Much Success!!
Tracy

successgran
Trust:
Thanks Tracy
It is always good to get feed back from new eyes. Appreciate your comments.

This topic was started on May 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.