Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$100 in just 3 months as beginner of Niche Marketing

isloooboy
Trust:

$100 in just 3 months as beginner of Niche Marketing

I have seen so many people who are asking this question again and again and again, "How We can Earn our First $100 as a Beginners in Niche Marketing?".

Well My Answer to them is, "I made My First $100 in just 3 Months being a Beginner in Niche Marketing". How? and What was my strategy?

Long story short, During Working on my first Niche Marketing Website I never paid attention to any glittering offer which came towards me neither I tried any new things in the process of building my first niche website but I focused on my Course only which has all the capability, capacity and powerful strategy to put me on track of successful niche marketing affiliate.

From the day one I selected only those 5 keywords I have enough knowledge to share with the world as an authority. One Main/Primary Keyword and then helping keywords but focusing the same Product/Niche/Keyword. I always wrote my contents around my primary keyword along with some good and working long tail keywords around the main keyword. In Beginning I post 1 new article after every 2 days which means 3 articles per week. in during that I always put research on my competitors websites which was operating within my niche. I start commenting on their sites but always put value to my comments and never even thought to spam them but tried my best to give the best solution which is missing on their websites. In results I grab some of their traffic automatically without coming into their notice. People of my competitors websites noticed and understood the value of my comments and they followed me back by visiting my niche website in response where they got some quality and solution based contents.

As I mentioned above, from these comments I grab some traffic and also I got some healthy backlinks as well which was need of my newly built Niche Website.

Another amazing part is I never thought about how much I will earn during this learning process which is building a niche website for passive income. Because I think looking towards how much money I have make is also a distraction of focus. So always remain calm, work hard and never think about what you have got but think only what I have done and what is pending to be done first.

In my first month I sold 7 items on Amazon and collected commission of $19. I put more efforts and build some more backlinks, joined some niche related forums, Fb Groups, Started Following Twitters fellows related to my niche, joined some social community sites related to my niche. Why I joined so many forums, sites and communities related to my niche? Answer is simple I wanted to promote my website in front of them as well and grab some more great backlinks as well. This work boosted my earnings and in the second month I earned $51 in Amazon Commissions. In third Month I kept the same strategy and grab $32 from Amazon.

So My First $100 from My Niche Website was earned in just my first 3 months but I want to mention on this stage I also earned $86 from Google Adsense as well but I was not able to paid out from google adsense till the completion of $100 so I did not included them into earnings till they paid me in 4th Month. So If I say that, I made $237 in just 4 months than it could be a Good way to write it down. But the questions was about $100 so I share my story about making $100 from niche site only.

SO Remain focus on your training program, do not go for anything else during training period and try one more thing avoid being social unnecessarily until it is requirement of your niche website.
victorchuma
Trust:
Thank you for sharing your story isloooboy. I found it to be inspirational. I am working on my first niche site and have started to follow a lot of the suggestions you have shared here. I'm crossing my fingers for luck.
Do you want to start an online business but are finding the whole process of getting your web site and marketing channels up and running super confusing? You are not alone my friend. Many successful online entrepreneurs have been right where you are today. I offer a solution that will help to take all of the setup pain away. Introducing Business Catalyst, an all-in-one sale and marketing system that will help you operate start and operate a successful online business. Your job is to bring in the leads and close the sales, let us worry about the technical aspects of getting your online business ready.
http://www.mediaintegration.biz/pricing

rssnotebook
Trust:
Good story...look forward to hearing more about your future successes!
isloooboy
Trust:
victorchuma wrote:Thank you for sharing your story isloooboy. I found it to be inspirational. I am working on my first niche site and have started to follow a lot of the suggestions you have shared here. I'm crossing my fingers for luck.

Wish you Good Luck and Hope You will put your all efforts on your niche website. Follow the exact methods which is mentioned in your course and do not look towards others until you think you have done everything.

Last but not least, "Results will be in your own hands" keep my these words in your mind forever.
arshu
Trust:
Promoting affiliate links on social site may disable your accounts like Facebook.
Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
Why anyone buy your product?
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
Join any auto-responding service if you have a valid list of buyers.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.
HERE is a wisdom verb "there is noting FREE in the SELFISH World".
THE BEST EVER SOLO ADS COMPANY
https://udimi.com/a/ca9xs
Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
Why anyone buy your product?
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
Join any auto-responding service if you have a valid list of buyers.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.
HERE is a wisdom verb "there is noting FREE in the SELFISH World".
THE BEST EVER SOLO ADS COMPANY
https://udimi.com/a/ca9xs

samdana3822
Trust:
Awesome my friend, thanks for the motivation. I started out with wealthy affiliate six years ago, made it to page one of google with my niche and didn't make any sales and gave up. Now, six years later, I am kicking myself in the pants for giving up, but I am back now and reading stories like yours is very inspiring.
cheers.

This topic was started on Nov 01, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.