Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

10 day course instead of 6 weeks - Could I do it?

darrennz
Trust:

10 day course instead of 6 weeks - Could I do it?

I am a real committed person and if I commit fully to your suggestions and grasp them all within 10 days or so do you think I'll be able to start making money sooner than the 6 plus weeks boss 8)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I am a real committed person and if I committ fully to your suggestions and grasp them all within 10 days or so do you think I'll be able to start making money sooner than the 6 plus weeks boss

I don't know, it's certainly possible, but 6 weeks isn't very long - especially if you are on a tight budget.

In the short term a lot of factors are out of your control. For example, search engine rankings. Google prefers established websites, so too do other search engines, although often not to anywhere near the same extent as google.

It IS very likely that if you commit to doing everything that is in the 90 day plan, that you would be making money regularly. Even if you left it there and came back 6 months later. Gotta give the search engines, etc, time.

Remember rome wasn't built in a day and 6 weeks is nothing.

If you follow the 90 day plan and complete everything in there, then I strongly believe you will do well.

All the best!!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium