Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

10 Common Mistakes Most Newcomers Make

charlesedu2
Trust:

10 Common Mistakes Most Newcomers Make

Hi Guyz,
I am currently writing a report on the "10 Common Mistakes Most Newcomers Make In The Online Business"...Kindly give your views if you won't mind.

Kindest,
Charles.
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

daljeet.kaur
Trust:
A successful business venture needs a perfect planning, experts, good resources and a perfect execution. I you missed out any point, you may loose out track. Here are some common mistakes that newcomers make:-

1) Wrong business choice:- Choosing wrong business type that is not at all your cup of tea can bring startups closer to the failure. A business type should be chosen by considering all the things in mind that includes user interest, market demand etc.

2) Choosing wrong business partner:- Some choosing wrong business partner might also lead to lose in business. While starting business in partnership, make sure that your partner is as responsible and dedicated as you are into it.

3) Failed to build good relationship with clients:- In starting phase of business, make sure to keep your clients happy by providing them good work withing prescribed deadlines.

4) By displaying fake services & work:- To increase clients list and their trust, newcomers show fake work &services, which is wrong. If you are doing good work then you don't need to show all this , offering good services will definitely worth and turn your clients into long term clients.

5) Communication Behavior :- Clients expects a lot whenever they hire any professional , they will surely going to ask you a lot of queries, that hesitates a lot and startups make mistake in this situation by reverting back in a rude way. Communicating with clients needs calmness and ease.

charlesedu2
Trust:
Hi Daljeet,
Thanks a lot for your detailed advice...
ATTENTION!!!

jcdean
Trust:
I think the biggest mistake people make is not being personal and genuine with their audience.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

brad9
Trust:
I would agree that not being genuine with clients is one of the topmost mistakes. Another of the most common mistakes that I've seen recently is people not researching their demographic closely enough to find a product or service that meets a genuine need in an effective & well-thought-out way (at least in affiliate marketing). We should be choosing or creating the best possible product or service for our clients & make sure that it will stand up to the scrutiny of buyers/sellers alike.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

charlesedu2
Trust:
Hi Brad9,
Thanks a lot....I was also feeling that doing affiliate marketing without a home where you business operates...that is a website is one of the common great mistake....kindly late me have your take about this.
ATTENTION!!!

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
I think the common mistake that most newbies are likely to make is that they fail to pay attention to the experiences of the successful affiliate marketers.
How to Write Effective Text Ads: http://writetextadswithease.net/

brad9
Trust:
Charlesedu2,

I'm sorry that I've been away from the forum for a large portion of the summer. If you're still wanting my take, here it is. I really think that having a home website that people can be familiar with & where they can interact with you (good or bad) is incredibly important in affiliate marketing. If they cannot do this consistently, you may get initial sales, but long term, word of mouth sales will not be available to you. Reputation is so important in any business, affiliate marketing is no different. Also, another thing that I forgot to mention above, which I will include now, is speed. Many new affiliate marketers expect to make money quick & if it's been 1 week and they haven't seen progress they start to panic. I think it's important to give things time...build reputation, communication & trust with your clients. Yes, by all means, tweak SEO, do article writing that is beneficial to the reader (not just the marketer), do some blog & forum commenting & interact on social media, but let those things not be our focus. If these things become our focus instead of the client, we lose touch with what they are looking for & sales becomes more difficult and very cold. I hope your article is going well. Sorry this got a little lengthy.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

gnav9
Trust:
[b]]the biggest mistake a newbie make not staying FOCUSED, dashing off to every shiny object that appears good on the surface. be persistent and consistent, don't try to learn everything at once, it's here a little and there a little and take action as you

http://www.wsprofits.com/a/3step/ajenki ... affilorama

This topic was started on Jun 19, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.