Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

$1 trials

nakibk
Trust:

$1 trials

Hey guys, I was just wondering. There has been a few products launched recently with a $1 trial at the beginning. Michael Cheney's Delta Squadron, Adam and Allen's NPC and Anik Singhal's AC2. Is this marketing strategy really that good? and how come they started to use it all around the same time O_O
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
As a marketing strategy it is very good.
But apart from this, it offers the buyer a great way to sample the product before committing themselves to purchasing the full product.
As for them launching around the same time, that is just the internet.
There is always some launch going on.
It seems to me that you are looking around for that golden ticket or a home.
I may be wrong.
But if so..may I suggest you pick one and stick with it.
Don't get distracted by the next shiny object and focus.

This forum is a great starting point, lots of great members here.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nakibk
Trust:
No I like it here. The members here are very helpful, and the program is solid too. I was just wondering why they all used the strategy around the same time, but what you said about sampling makes sense.
Thanks for replying so quickly :)
geoffjackson
Trust:
Also a lot of people who wont actually use it, continue their membership for a couple of months. Simply because they forget to cancel. However those people wouldn't of made the choice to buy if it hadn't been $1 in the first place :)
nakibk
Trust:
ooo that's actually a good point, didn't think about it...
jasondodd
Trust:
The great thing about digital products is that the power of easy and cheap (free) duplication (as well as the huge market that is the internet) means that even if you only charged $1 - if a million people bought you'd be well on your way to becoming a millionaire from the launch alone ... let alone the membership fees if they don't cancel.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

nakibk
Trust:
hmm, so it is a good marketing strategy, though it only applies to product launches. Ok, thanks for replying, I'll go back to watching AB videos now :P
netfitters
Trust:
I checked out AC2 for the $1 trial. After I tried to cancel on the 9th day, their system asked me a couple questions and then offered me an additional 10 days for FREE which I thought was pretty cool. Probably a good thing that I haven't even heard of the others :)
nakibk
Trust:
I heard of all of them the same way, from Mark's webinar's with them lol
evobilly
Trust:
the $1 trial is a real good way to get people to sign up for your product like it was said in the other posts some people will signup like it and keep paying the membership fee and other may just for get and pay for a couple months before they notice and stop it, also if your selling a product and you have got someone to get the c/card out or what ever way there going to pay its a good time to offer them other product that go with it as people will think well i'm paying for this i may as well pay the little more for that as well etc
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

smuigal
Trust:
I have tried some of the $1.00 trials too. However, I make a note on my PC of the day I need to quit - 2/3 days before the due date just in cases of problems. I have looked to see if they would enhance AB but at this point I found AC2 overwhelmingly tedious. I also actually didn't find anything within the 3 modules that I didn't already know. Knowing how to put everything together and work at it step by step is why I think AB worked for me.

Allowing you to dig into far too much information is too confusing. At least it was for me.

I like following Marks videos and really think if programs are going to be helpful, they should be using the step by step video method.
:P
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

nakibk
Trust:
Getting the c/card out is a good tactic for sure. If a lot of people sign up for the trial, even if just a few forget to cancel, it can add up right? Also, EvoBilly that was one long sentence :D

Ya, I had the same experience with AC2. Maybe it's because of AB, I knew most of the things they teach.

This topic was started on Aug 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.