Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Writing articles - the (almost) definitive resource guide

realwombat
Trust:

Writing articles - the (almost) definitive resource guide

I know I'm not the only one battling with writing a cr-pload of articles in a short (or long time). Having searched high and low for the best resources to learn this craft, here's what I found (so far)...

How to write articles / how to use article marketing

[Hey, the forum is a place to discuss affiliate marketing, not to display your affiliate links. Thank you]

This is a link to Article Marketing Domination by Josh Spaulding. Yes - it is an affiliate link, but go ahead and click it anyway. The AMD itself is a very thin document (and it costs next to nothing), but it does include some great, well written advice on article marketing. It is the easiest-to-read beginners guide to article marketing ever. What I found even more helpful is one of the bonuses it comes with called "How to Write Like a Maniac"... now that sounds good. It is, in fact, a very good guide to a technique of writing I never really even though about myself before. The bonus alone is worth the price! Really!

This is a free ebook (or TWO in fact) that you can get for absolutely nothing at all. It focuses on creating Adwords sites and does not give a whole lot of information about writing, but it does outline a very interesting way of doing keyword research. The bonus is a good piece of how to get more traffic to your site. All free....

If you need help spinning articles

http://thebestspinner.com/

The best spinning software I've found so far is amazingly FREE. It's called the best spinner and it is very easy to use, and the synonym system is best I've seen by far. After trying different ways of spinning articles, I've noticed that it seems to make sense to spin sentences, rather than words. Of course this means that you actually have to write the sentences (thereby rendering the synonym tool obsolete), but I'm still working out the best way to spin things.

If you need to know which article directories are the best

http://www.masonworld.com/masonworld-article-directory-rank/

Mark Mason is a really ethical internet marketer, and he maintains a listing of the best ranking article directories, and its FREEEeeeeeeee. If you are wondering where else to post your articles, here's the list you need!

Hope these help!
Markus
Character is what is left when Charisma is all used up
You are hosting with WHO? Make the http://righthostchoice.com

santiago
Trust:
Great post Markus. I agree that the thebestspinner.com IS the best one out there. It DOES support nested synonym spins.

So, rewrite the sentences, then run the synonym REPLACE feature to get it even MORE unique content.
*) Absolutely FREE Headers for Your AffiloBlueprint Site!...

PREVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/user/ABHeaderPro

*) Join UniqueArticleWizard Via Link http://bit.ly/UAW-Bonus & GET PDF Cheatsheet to Increase Ezine Clickthru
PM me for more details. :-)

sheepfarmer
Trust:
I have The Best Spinner also and think that it's great.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

barryr
Trust:
Anybody know of a good free article submitter as a companion to Best Spinner?
PremiumMember
ginandtonic
Trust:
After having worked on my own spinner for several months now and having checked out several other spinners, I agree that the best spinner is hands down the best spinner out there.
dahlgreninc
Trust:
Does The Besy Spinner have any Affiliate program?

Can't find any!
jjgreer
Trust:
It's probably a good spinner, but it's not free. It's $7.00 to try for 7 days and $77.00 a year. Just for folks to know up front.
smuigal
Trust:
Right now I have magic article rewriter (MAR) and I like it, I just bought the addon for phrase spinning. I'm bummed though because I just learned about The bestspinner and it has features MAR does not. But... then again, MAR is a one time fee and it sits on your PC you don't have to be connected or rely on the Internet to spin.

I think that is actually where I learned more about better spinning techniques. I WANT IT, but ARG... dang it. Must wait until Next month for some bucks to cover the expense.

For those of you how may already have MAR, did you get the magic token addon? I did and I do like it. But... you have to read through your article to be sure to remove the nonsense phrases. It takes time. It's a trade off. Get it instantly spun, then go over and prune... or DIY and use your brain a bit more.

:P
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

redritz
Trust:
Well now I know why I am hanging out reading the posts in the forum. Yes, I too, am having a terribly hard time writing articles. My first one, I've only got 288 words written. Yikes! I know that others did not have this technology and wrote articles for themselves at first. Why then, is it such a hard task to accomplish??? I hate having to fork out more money until I am making some yet it seems that this might be worth it. So I will contemplate this until I finally toss my hands in the air. hahaha

Red
darrylhudson
Trust:
barryr wrote:Anybody know of a good free article submitter as a companion to Best Spinner?

I see alot of guys here use TBS some of you for free, but I use the paid version of The Best Spinner (TBS) inside the paid version there's article submtter that submits your article for you to Top Articles Directories there.

But what's cool is, you can use some of the best articles from these directories and spin these articles that give you unique content if allow by the author, if not you can post their article on your blog for content but giving them back links
But also if your articles are really "Good" they will post your article in their blog giving you even more back links.

TBS use to let you spin only 250 article at time, but now it 1000 spins at one time of your article giving all kinds of possibilities.

I contacted Jon this week they informed me of the new change with TBS, because I wrote a review about TBS and how powerful this tool is.

I need to update my review which I'll do today, life has been happening I've been busy with other things that life throws at you.
darrylhudson
Trust:
Yes they do send me your email I'll send you the link.
dahlgrenINC wrote:Does The Besy Spinner have any Affiliate program?

Can't find any!
darrylhudson
Trust:
TBS has so many tools that it pays for itself with back links to your site and PR in Google, simply because of the Article Submitter.
jjgreer wrote:It's probably a good spinner, but it's not free. It's $7.00 to try for 7 days and $77.00 a year. Just for folks to know up front.
referee
Trust:
Dear Darryl:
I found 2 sites you might try. 1) www.articleranks.com
2) www.freearticlesubmission.com
Hope this helps
daria19
Trust:
Red - if you are a better speaker than typer, you may want to try the Dragon Naturally Speaking software.

You can dictate into a microphone and it will automatically type up your article for you. I've found it's a lot faster than typing for me.
http://wp-robot.net - Create Autoblogs with WPRobot Wordpress Plugin

This topic was started on Jan 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.