Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How to put Camtasia video on your site

cgraynz
Trust:

How to put Camtasia video on your site

Hi,

I have Camtasia Studio and was just playing around with it. How do I upload a video to my website? I see all the files that were saved but how do I point to it?

I checked out their help menu but they just show you how to use their own affiliated site to host your vid's on.

Can anyone offer some light on this?

Rgds,

Clint.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You can just upload it to your server and point a link to the html file that camtasia creates for you. Does that make sense?

Should be pretty straightforward if you're used to uploading stuff.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

goraga
Trust:
How do I embed Camtasia video into the website page? The example above opens new html page with video on it.
I would like to have a video that is part of the existing page.
Thanks for your help, it is really appreciated.
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi goraga, this link may help:
http://video.techsmith.com/camtasia/5/e ... fault.html
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
My staff use Camtasia all the time to create videos and I know an easy trick is to copy the code from the HTML file it creates (when you produce the video as a swf or mp4 file) and paste the <object> ... </object> code into the page you want to embed it into.

Of course, you'll also need the links to the js file as well.

Another option might be to use the export to YouTube option (if theres still one there) and then embed that video.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I liked how the video lessons in AB2.0 pops up when clicked on. How can that be done if Id like to have the same effect on videos on a site? Also, for pictures/images...how can they also have the same effect of popping up just like how your videos in AB2.0 pops up when clicked on without the image/video opening up on a new page? And then when it is clicked again it closes. Im eager to learn how this is done.

Thanks.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

jasondodd
Trust:
Hi Renato

It uses the lightbox effect - just Google "lightbox video player" to find some solutions that can do the same. For images, just look up "lightbox effect".

I know some people dont like it because if you click outside of the video it automatically closes it and you need to restart it to continue watching, but it does look cool.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Jason thanks for your reply. You're right it sometimes is irritating. I actually had to watch Mark's video about opt in cause I accidentally click on the outside part of the video. LOL

Id probably consider using it on pictures though.

Thanks,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
what hardware and software do you recommend for creating audio or audio and video for youtube, websites and blogs? In short, what will do it all?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Crystal01 wrote:what hardware and software do you recommend for creating audio or audio and video for youtube, websites and blogs? In short, what will do it all?

You could use Camtasia to make videos for your site and for YouTube.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Michellerana,

Thank you for your response. I will look into Camtasia. What hardware is recommended?