Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How To Build A Good Site With Affiliate Content

trinamarie294
Trust:

How To Build A Good Site With Affiliate Content

I found a site of a subject I am interested in that uses alot of affiliate programs but makes it look like their own. I would like to do it in another subject such as relationship issues affiliate programs via clickbank but also involve service of my own in relationship tarot readings. Any ideas on how to do this & how they did it (layout, programs, etc)? Where do I start?

[Link removed by moderator]
trinamarie294
Trust:
why was the link removed? I was trying to give an example not promote a site.
cecille.l
Trust:
You start by looking at the niche you want to go into and what products in this niche you'll promote on your site. Once you have a list of products to promote and a list of keywords to target, you can start building your site. We recommend using Wordpress as most webhosts have free installs of this software. It's also very easy to use, and there are free themes you can choose from.

You may follow the free lessons on our website to help you get started. We also have the step by step Affiloblueprint course if you want more in-depth video lessons.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

trinamarie294
Trust:
I was trying to show the layout of a site for an example of how to create one. I would like more detailed information but obviously I have to pay for it. Yes I know about the free lessons what to do as far as that and your paid products.
cecille.l
Trust:
trinamarie294 wrote:why was the link removed? I was trying to give an example not promote a site.

I'm sorry, the link was removed because it was too far below the rest of your post for it to look like the site you're referring to. Also, there was no indication on your post that the link is the website you're referring to.

All the best,
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
You can say it looks like this followed by a link. Or You can say that this is the site I'm talking about (followed by a link).
Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - https://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
First hand information about the product or service you promote is required to create fresh content. Make sure you stick to the basics of SEO including web design and meta description.
vivianr330
Trust:
trinamarie294 wrote:I found a site of a subject I am interested in that uses alot of affiliate programs but makes it look like their own. I would like to do it in another subject such as relationship issues affiliate programs via clickbank but also involve service of my own in relationship tarot readings. Any ideas on how to do this & how they did it (layout, programs, etc)? Where do I start?

[Link removed by moderator]

It's been a while since I looked at the free lessons, and I do have the AffiloBlueprint but I'm still working through it.

However, I can suggest this for your particular questions:

1- go back to the site and analyze it, "reverse engineer it" which I think is suggested in one of either the free lessons, or maybe it's the blueprint.

2- on the layout of the site, you need to determine what platform they used. If it's WordPress, Cecille gave you a great tip as to why you would want to use it. She also gave you good general directions.

3- As to where to start, I would suggest starting with the topic or issue about setting up this type site that interests you the most. Then, go on to the next topic/issue until your satisfied you have what you need.

This process will provide you a lot of knowledge and even skills as you develop your site.

As a general observation, most of us who are new to this online business marketing thing want to get started quickly and make money fast, of course.

When that doesn't happen, we shrug our shoulders and walk away like kids who have been shut out of a game at a park, where everyone else is playing but us.

I've learned and made progress, after 8 years now, simply by learning and doing. You can do a lot of stuff with the free lessons here; but, again, you have to "do." It's not just going through them.

This topic was started on May 11, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.