Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Article Spinning Software

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:

Article Spinning Software

Hi good people,

Would you please give me your professional opinions and hopefully we can come to a friendly consensus. ;)

This relates to spinning articles. It seems that three tools have been recommended by Mark Ling: AMA, http://www.stafftraining4u.com/spin/ and Rapid Rewriter. (or have more than these three been recommended?)

My questions are what article spinning tool is the easiest, most efficient, most accurate, most professional... and most highly recommended? Which one works best on Google?

Thank you. :)
newstart
Trust:
I am not knowledgeable about all three article spinning software programs. I only have first hand knowledge of AMA and Rapid Rewriter. Both of these programs have a learning curve that you must master in order to produce well written spun articles.

I downloaded Rapid Rewriter a few hours ago and find it excellent at spinning out new articles. I have been checking the new articles with the compare tool in AffiloRama and they have been above 50% so far. The articles are very readable with few edits required.

I have been using AMA for the past several months and I am happy with the service and the articles their system has produced. You must be careful or you will get some odd reading articles. The more articles I do the better they come out.

I believe I will be using AMA and Rapid Rewriter together. I won't know whether this plan will work efficiently until tested over the next few weeks as my experience with Rapid Rewriter is so limited, but I truly like what I have seen so far. Rapid Rewriter is providing auxiliary products and services that may be quite beneficial.

My confidence level using AMA has increased as I have greater competence using the system. The first few articles their system spun out needed alot of editing. However, the articles I now enter are producing excellent spun articles with little or no re-editing required.

At present it takes several hours for me to produce a basic article for AMA to spin. This is due to required multiple readings to determine whether each sentence option is compatible with the next or new sentence options being offered.

Rapid Rewriter seems to offer the same requirements with a few options that I have NOT found available with AMA. I believe Rapid Rewriter will be very productive for me freeing up a great deal of time so that I may devote additional time to producing new websites.

My plan after the initial investigation into Rapid Rewriter is to use AMA and Rapid Rewriter as companion tools. I will have to put this to the test to determine if this plan is feasible.

I hope this is helpful. As far as "Gooogle" is concerned, I will have to allow time to decide as Rapid Rewriter has not had time to test itself. I have been happy with the results I have gotten so far from AMA.

Thank you :)
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
hi,

thanks for your response.

Where did you download rapid rewriter from?
newstart
Trust:
I was provided the option for an early opt-in just around midnight. I have been up all night playing with my new toy.

I definitely believe I am going to enjoy Rapid Rewriter.

Time will tell if the two programs will work together efficiently.
flipp1
Trust:
Hi.....does anyone know yet if Rapid Rewriter is any better or different to Magic Article Rewriter? Thanks, appreciate any replies.
PremiumMember
deanpeterson
Trust:
I'm use best article spinner - - I could put my affilaite link here but if you are in the paypot.com with an account - get a hop link and pay youreself - get it for 1/2 price = think is $77 per year - PLUS I bought hte Ultimae PRL pack - clickbank again - made by the Micro Niche guy 28,000 articles in tons of topics for $25 - less my half for clickbank so $12! Got lots to work on now =)
dinofly
Trust:
I already have the Best Spinner software and it works pretty good. I spin an article using it and take that spun article and submit it to Free Traffic System where it then gets submitted to a bunch of blogs - up to 30 for each spun article.

I couldn't tell from the video if Article Rewriter made submissions other than the 5 article directories. That's the important part. There are a bunch of spinners out there, but getting your 100+ articles submitted with anchor text backlinks is the key. I won't purchase Article Rewriter unless it does this. I also question the effectiveness of the program submitting to Ezine Articles. That's great if it does, but my experience with Ezine is that the articles have to be pretty clean. I just don't see an automated system getting past their evaluators. My two cents.
pzenji
Trust:
I got best spinner and am impressed! I think they even have a trial period, you need to check that.
cheers
zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

poshys
Trust:
Ok, so I bought Rapid Rewriter a couple days ago. I've spent about 20 hours spinning one of my 1400 word articles that I already have live at Ezine Articles.

I originally created 2 spun sentences for each original sentence. That's it. I tried submitting to Ezine Articles and they caught it as duplicate content.

So I literally spent 20 hours writing 3 spun sentences for each original sentence and using the synonym tool to spin every stinking word I could in every sentence.

I used the "make optional" tool for 6-7 paragraphs too.

I submitted it again to Ezine Articles, after 20 hours!, and guess what? They flagged it again as duplicate content!!!

I can't do anymore than I did and I'm pretty pissed since Matt said this would work with Ezine Articles.

If anyone has advice, please shout it out. Otherwise, I'd give this one a thumbs down.
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Poshys,

Did you shoot an email to Matt about that issue? If so, what response did you receive?

Is anyone else having the same or similar problem?
poshys
Trust:
Yea, I sent him an email and he basically said to just keep spinning the articles more and more. Obviously Ezine Articles has a tough "duplicate screening" system so he said it took him a few tries to get by it.

I spun 200 versions of the first articles, tried submitting about 15 to Ezines and eventually got 1 to pass through. :) I already spent 20 hours spinning that articles so I'm not doing it anymore.

It seems to work fine for the other directories, so far.

http://www.shilohstreet.com/blog
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Poshys,

Thanks for giving us an update. :)
PremiumMember
sonelt
Trust:
I have found the best and most effective way to submit spun articles to Ezine is to just re-write it by hand every sentence. If your not Platinum over there it just takes too much time and effort to try and get something past them.

Just take the 15-20 minutes to rewrite it once.... it is worth it.
Free marketing help http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/ProjectMom.html

Get the best email auto-responder in the biz, http://aweber.com/?346876 . Get a trial offer 30 days for a dollar.

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi
If any one is looking for high quality plr articles 100,000 for $36 let me know, send me a pm
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi elogic,

A few more details would be useful. For example, length of articles, topic of articles, number of articles per niche, how many people will have access to the pack...

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.