Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How Do I Get Started With My Website?

soniaivey
Trust:

How Do I Get Started With My Website?

just signed up with the premium membership. Where do I start in getting a website. Thanks
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Sonia,

You can view the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp that comes with the Premium membership. The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp videos can be accessed by going to Products > My Products on your Affilorama homepage.

This takes you step by step through the process of building a blog and will be really helpful for getting started. Issue 1 of the Premium magazine is an extremely detailed blogging guide, so reading this carefully over the next few weeks will also help.

Once you've watched the blogging bootcamp, you should be pretty ready to start putting your site together.

You might want to take a look at Affiloblueprint too. This is a step by step course that shows you how to create affiliate marketing websites. The lessons on Affiloblueprint are in-depth and more current.

Hope that helps .Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

stevex
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Sonia,

You can view the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp that comes with the Premium membership. The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp videos can be accessed by going to Products > My Products on your Affilorama homepage.

This takes you step by step through the process of building a blog and will be really helpful for getting started. Issue 1 of the Premium magazine is an extremely detailed blogging guide, so reading this carefully over the next few weeks will also help.

Once you've watched the blogging bootcamp, you should be pretty ready to start putting your site together.

You might want to take a look at Affiloblueprint too. This is a step by step course that shows you how to create affiliate marketing websites. The lessons on Affiloblueprint are in-depth and more current.

Hope that helps .Have a good day!

Thanks for your useful information .I was also willing to know this.

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.