Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Commission Fortress

gpetrilla
Trust:

Commission Fortress

Did anyone hear about the Commission Fortress automated software? Can you give me some feedback on it please?

Thank you,
Gabriella
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Gabriella,

I'm sorry, I haven't heard of Commission Fortress or have tried their services so I'm unable to give you feedback. I am unable to find any review for this product as well. Do you have a link to their sales page?

Thanks!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

gpetrilla
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

Thank you for your reply.
The only link I have is this
http://www.commissionfortress.com/watch/
sandmarket2003
Trust:
Actually I was doing research on this and I came across your site and just joined.I have just purchased
Commision Fortress through I.M. with Jamie e mail.Did see the web-cast and had been impressed.
I am quite new and have tried other methods with no success.Wish me luck on this ...it is expensive.
I will let you know how I do,actually just got my license within the past hr. The above link is valid.
If you search it comes up no access to public.
Regards
Sandy
Sandy

gpetrilla
Trust:
Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering if the website you create actually gets traffic? I know it shows in the video that you just install plug ins with a few clicks, but it sounds too good to be true.
Also, when I want to order Commission Fortress by clicking the link I receive in an e-mail from Jamie, it keeps saying there is only 1 left to purchase, but every time I click on it even on the next day there is always 1 left, so it does not sound very legitimate. I hate when someone lies to sell me something. So I really do not know if I should purchase it or not, as I am not sure how true the advertisement is?
Please let me know if you have started to use it and had any success with it.

Thank you kindly,

Gabriella
sandmarket2003
Trust:
I did just start ,they do seem very very sure you take the right steps in order its very regimental but I can see their point.So as I said I have just started and then went out and watched my home town football team win the Grey Cup up here in Canada yipee...
I have barely gotten started and yes the link is still open with 1 left ....ya seems weird I got in on the 2 payment plan.
If you want to wait a bit I will gladly give you updates.I am off my day job today and will be working at this as far as income goes it could take a few weeks after he sites are up and running.
I have no problem keeping you posted and yes this system does have the notify me reply widjet so I will get your message.
I should have a site up soon but I have to go through the training so hold on a bit before comitting I did not see any cancel policy with SWEG the payment people and thats why I took the 50/50 option.
Chat soon,
Sandy
Sandy

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Gabrtiella,

Hi Cecille,

Thank you for your reply.
The only link I have is this
http://www.commissionfortress.com/watch/

Thanks! I saw a bit of the video and will have to set aside time to view it (over an hour long. Wow! :)).

@Sandy,

Looking forward to your updates on this product! :)

Have a good day! All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

dmcc143
Trust:
sandmarket2003 wrote:I did just start ,they do seem very very sure you take the right steps in order its very regimental but I can see their point.So as I said I have just started and then went out and watched my home town football team win the Grey Cup up here in Canada yipee...
I have barely gotten started and yes the link is still open with 1 left ....ya seems weird I got in on the 2 payment plan.
If you want to wait a bit I will gladly give you updates.I am off my day job today and will be working at this as far as income goes it could take a few weeks after he sites are up and running.
I have no problem keeping you posted and yes this system does have the notify me reply widjet so I will get your message.
I should have a site up soon but I have to go through the training so hold on a bit before comitting I did not see any cancel policy with SWEG the payment people and thats why I took the 50/50 option.
Chat soon,
Sandy

Hi,

I also received the same email from jamie. I am watching the video now, it looks pretty legit to me. Can you please keep me informed with your updates? I am considering buying this product and I would love to hear how it's working for you. Thanks! :)
padswe1970
Trust:
There are a lot links like this in click bank. Like you I have purchased one link called automated traffic software.
But after purchasing it contains only training materials not software. So be careful please.
dmcc143
Trust:
you're right padswe but this is not a clickbank product. you can only get access to this product
through another affiliate who has introduced this product through one of their webinars
ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
dmcc143 wrote:you're right padswe but this is not a clickbank product. you can only get access to this product
through another affiliate who has introduced this product through one of their webinars

Commission Fortress is offered through SWREG Digital. Be aware read the fine print! They do not offer refunds!

Rick
dmcc143
Trust:
yes i know, i am aware. that's why i'm waiting to hear an update from sandy :)
dawn1
Trust:
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there knows which hosting company Commission Fortress uses and how much it cost to sign up. ie. With one opportunity I checked the hosting was almost $400 (for 3 years but no way to pay monthly).

To Sandy, congrats to the Argos and Toronto for the big win!!

Dawn
williamyeoh
Trust:
After going through the webinar, i decided this software is a bust.

Why? If it were that easy, then Mark Ling and many other IM will be out of business. I am a member of warrior forum, in their WSO section, there tons of these software being sold with the fraction of the cost, go to the last page, and you see complain and disgruntle customer asking for refunds.

Ok, you said those guys sell those software for cheap, this guy jamie and mark price their software expensively, they must really put in hard work and effort to make this software works right? Go to warrior forum under internet marketing product and review section, and you find those big tickets items of past glory software that claims to do what mark and jamie try to do, but unable to produce result and those marketers have disappear with your money. Get a refund while you still can.

There is no such thing as push button software that automates everything, this business has a steep learning curve i grant that. You need to learn how to market, build a website, create a newsletter, SEO and much more.

INTERNET MARKETING IS A BUSINESS!!!! FOCUS ON THE WORD "MARKETING" NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME WITH A PUSH OF A BUTTON TO SOLVE ALL YOUR BUSINESS PROBLEM. You would not find any internet marketer with esteem such as Mark to promote rubbish such as this. If it could be done, why would not Mark built one years ago? And if it did exist, why would anyone in the right mind would want to sell it? Seriously out of their kind heart? Nowadays in world, they are so many copy infringement right being violated, whether it be physical or digital, it can be duplicate. Look at China, in Shanghai there a street with brick and mortar store dedicate to sell fake branded handbags, clothes and etc. And now look at torrent sites going rampant, where is so easy to download people product with ease.

Again, for those who bought it, refund it. You are in for the long haul, it not easy, i understand, i myself have gotten frustrated at it at times so it easy to fall prey on these guy pretty word and false claim. I have been bitten too many times that i now understand this concept. For those who had not paid the price, your time could well spent on affiloblueprint 3 or affilojet pack than this rubbish.

IF IT WERE EASY, MANY PEOPLE WOULD DO IT! - Eric Thomas

Sorry such a long post, i would not want people to get burn before things get out of control. There a different product call Predator by George Montagu Brown(different type of software, but promise easy money ), many people got suck in and bought it and regret. I hate to see people throw away their hard earn money for scam artist.
If you waken up to a life your not passionate about, you already have a death sentence. What your excuse now? In this life, you either go for it or hoe for it. I'm goin for mine, what about you?

sandmarket2003
Trust:
Hi Folks,
Well I am stuck in one of the sections with a software glitch which has yet to be resolved.MMMM scary post from William as this was not cheap,and I did not see the refund policy with SWEG .
I took the 2 payment option so I could stop on the next if needed.
The program is interesting though and I may as well keep going until the end and get a site up running.You can use the hosting provider of your choice or domain providers.
Wait and see for now.
Regards
Sandy
Sandy

williamyeoh
Trust:
Hi Sandy,

What I post was not meant to scare you but to let you know the truth. Check this website out : http://www.ukdropshop.com/tag/the-preda ... em-review/

This is the George Brown Software Predator that was launch recently. George is famous for his Google Sniper products where many people love and used to make money using his system.

Now, many people are having problem after they purchase and no support forth coming. And it also promote in swerg with no refund. But some member got their refund through persistence and some also through credit card.
If you waken up to a life your not passionate about, you already have a death sentence. What your excuse now? In this life, you either go for it or hoe for it. I'm goin for mine, what about you?

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
sandmarket2003 wrote:Hi Folks,
Well I am stuck in one of the sections with a software glitch which has yet to be resolved.MMMM scary post from William as this was not cheap,and I did not see the refund policy with SWEG .
I took the 2 payment option so I could stop on the next if needed.
The program is interesting though and I may as well keep going until the end and get a site up running.You can use the hosting provider of your choice or domain providers.
Wait and see for now.
Regards
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

I can relate to the issue on CF software glitch you are having. The software does have a lot of potential. I am also dealing with technical issues relating to images etc... The frustrating part to me is having to wait 1 full day to hear feedback from Mark.

I am trying to hold off on my final judgement on CF Software until I get my site up and running. I also want to give this software a fair shot. I agree 100% with what William said above. The reason why I purchased the software was because of the ease of use and the potential it has. The drag and drop interface is powerful.

So far what I have seen, CF seems like it can work if you devote time and effort into it. Only time will tell. If you want, I'll keep you updated on my progress. We can help each other with issues related to CF. I wish you the best! :-)
williamyeoh
Trust:
Hi Nacera911 and Sandmarket2003,

I sure wish the best of luck to the 2 of you. But check out the website anyway, if you need to refund in sweg, you can apprently if you huff and puff hard and loud enough. Here the link again : http://www.ukdropshop.com/predatorsyste ... -the-hype/

Look if your looking for an easier way to manage a whole bunch of website using a desktop function and a command center, there are software like that can help you which doesnt cost you a bomb.

The thing about this software is that it makes thin affiliated website which google doesn't like anymore. There are details you need to take care of like FTC guidelines you need to adhere if your promoting stuff from Amazon or Clickbank. Plus pulling content from the web and making general articles doesnt work. Then what the point of doing market research and targeted research if your doing general stuff anyway? Just think about it for a moment, will you spend more than 5 minute at your own website, reading those articles? If your not, what makes your customer or readers want to? And why would articles writers still in business in this and age where software like these exist?

The most suspicious part is the traffic part, i watch the webinar, and Jamie and Mark seem to have been upfront about everything till the traffic part. He just mention he solve it and show you huge earnings. How does he solve it and how does the software pull traffic?I dont see these kind of site being number 1, so how did he get traffic? From forums? From Pinterest? From Facebook? Automates backlinking? Jamie and Mark sidestep that and in the webinar no one seems to ask that? Isnt that strikes you as odd that they didnt mention how they get their traffic? Just magically solve it and a screenshot of huge earning?

There a reason this business is call internet MARKETING. Your product is the website you build, you are trying to market your website to as many people as possible. Like i said in my previous post, there will not be a software this easy to help you make money. There are software that can automate certain things like Article Directory, Spinning Article etc but not this crap that built website and money start rolling in with no explanation how traffic comes to your website. Anik Singal try it once and it bomb on him within the week, i cant remember what the software called but it with his big launch with him trying to be james bond in his sales video. That hurt his credibility so bad, he no longer particpate in warrior forum.

If your both new and you do not own affiloblueprint 3.0, buy it and just look at the content. Can this software achieve what Mark trying to achieve? If you do own it, take a hard look again and see if your software can do that? If it cant, stop wasting your precious time and focus on your business.

Bottomline,
i give a week or so before people start complaining and start refunding. Please get a refund soon and stop trying to kid yourself. I hate to come back here and say i told you so :)

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
Hi William,

Thanks for the feedback and I really do appreciate your candor and advice. I've had this software for 3 days and it has more technical glitches than any software I've ever owned. I've spent too much time trying to fix thing's on the site vs getting things done. Mark the owner says he does not offer a refund, but I'm preparing myself with a legal team to get my refund back.

Rick
williamyeoh
Trust:
Hi Nacera911,

Sorry to hear that software is full of bug and not working, even it does, it still wont make you any money.

Base on what i saw posted at the George Predator system in Sweg in the website i listed in my previous post, if you have time go through that, do that as it gives you an idea how to get a refund through sweg. Some people got their refund through paypal and some through their credit card. Dont bother haress their support for refund, as they wont, since Sweg is a no refund publisher, it the best way to go for hit and run scam.

If you dont have the time to go the website i listed above let me condense it for you :

Paypal
If your using paypal, contact their customer support, basically sending them an email that you bought a disfunctional software or say that this Mark is a scam artist, and you buy something that did not work. (Yes, some go through that extent to get their money back)

Sweg
Same as above but only if enough people start requsting the same thing. They only start refund for predators system 2 weeks after many people complaint, some even goes to the extent issuing an ultimatum that if they did not get their money back, they are going to sue both parties Sweg and George if they dont get their money.(Again check the website i previously post, not making this up)

Credit Card
The best solution for all, contact your bank and explain the situation and the chargeback would occur. If your using Amex, is even easier. Just be careful, as some even report that after refunding, george would try to rebill customer. So keep an eye out even after you refund.(Also in website i provided in previous post, some have report that, not making this up)

I understand i use George Predator as an example, but getting a refund should be the same process, especially they are using the same publisher. It my guess, just saying dont take my word for it, but try it out. Just trying to help you out there buddy if your getting a refund.

Wish you well and do keep update your progress, as it can help others who may have bought it on how to get a refund, it would also help those sitting on a fence to make their decision as to buy or not.

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
Hi William,

Here's what I have done in the last 10 minutes. I have taken screen shots of commission fortress video sales page and purchase page. I've also saved both pages to provide my case to the FTC. Both Pages violate Federal Trade Commission Consumer Policies and Guidelines. Any website selling products on the internet must provide a Disclaimer / Disclosure Policy.

I have written a Formal Letter to SWREG and Mark stating my complaint, reason for refund and screenshots as evidence that Commission Fortress Violates The FTC Guidelines for doing business on the internet. In a nutshell, I demand a full refund within 24 hours, if not, SWREG and Mark will be getting a phone call or email from my lawyer and Mr. Robert Taylor from the Federal Trade Commission.

I spoke to Mr. Roberts and he said to first try to work thing's out between SWREG and myself in getting my refund. Robert said if SWREG or Mark fail to provide my refund, FTC will do everything in their power to to help me.
williamyeoh
Trust:
Hi Nacera911,

Well that fantastic that the FTC will help you get a refund if your unable to get it from Swerg or Mark.

Let us know how it goes and how long before you get a refund.

Just an update :
In the warrior forum, someone else also complain about the software not being able to work. So if your still sitting fences on this, best to stay away.

Here the link to it : http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... ost7407638

My username over there is ysckyler

Thanks.

brodrick.ed
Trust:
gosh guys, i brought predator to no success, i have requested a refund from swreg, and just received a refund
reply to my account within five days, it took three days from my email, i was gona buy commission fortress through [ im with jamie] but my research has led me to this fourm, gosh you dont know who to believe in this internet marketing business, theirs so so much scam out their....
williamyeoh
Trust:
Hi brodrick.ed,

Mark Ling is an outstanding guy. Hahaha, probably not the most popular, as he teaches hard work, dedication, and effort to put into this business. I also like Tim and Steven Clayton, all their product are outstanding.

Well it very easy to spot the scam, anyone who claims that you can have a software that is simple, and can make you money in less 6 month with minimal work is probably a scam.

What business does not required dedication, hardwork and effort? It a steep learning curve, but so is everything else worthwhile in life. I am not saying you can't strike it rich in a few weeks in IM, you can. But what are the chances?

I believe in something more realistic, by putting effort and dedication and continue your education about this business.

amaria254
Trust:
Please, if you haven't purchase this scam- run from it. This is an out and out scam. I bought the system, no matter what the niche was I could not find an article to use. In other words I bought something which is of no benefit- value to me. To bad it was not a hard copy at least it could be used to start the fire this winter.
williamyeoh
Trust:
amaria254 wrote:Please, if you haven't purchase this scam- run from it. This is an out and out scam. I bought the system, no matter what the niche was I could not find an article to use. In other words I bought something which is of no benefit- value to me. To bad it was not a hard copy at least it could be used to start the fire this winter.

Hi Amaria,

Please try to fight for a refund either through Swreg, Pay Pal, You Credit Card Company. Above post, i listed a site how some member got their refund through Swreg.

Do not give up, this is how scammers get their money because there is too many loop to jump through and many customers just give up.

Threaten to sue them, call their customer service report, harass them till you get your money back. If you give up, they win.

Hope this help you amaria.

iandille101
Trust:
Commission Fortress is a website just launched recently. Based on a survey, the website has low rank among the rest of websites in its one month presence online. It still needs a significant daily bandwidth to become fully operational.
cam_hotel
Trust:
gpetrilla wrote:Did anyone hear about the Commission Fortress automated software? Can you give me some feedback on it please?

Thank you,
Gabriella

Commission fortress is total garbage and aint worth 1 cent. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is useless. I think its a total scam. save yourself a royal pain in the butt dont walk away RUN
maxntella
Trust:
Hi everyone.
I am also a victim of the software.
I asked for a refund twice even before
I came across this forum.
I received replies telling me
they did not promise a refund.
I just want to say united they can
not dupe us of our hard earned cash.
Let us come together and fight hard
for our money.
newexcelink
Trust:
Hi,
I bought CF too. While I think the Research section is cool, the website building part is a real disappointment. When I wrote to Mark to show me a website built with CF, he kept referring me to the two websites in the webinar. Those were very amaturish IMHO. He just could not give me the URLs to websites that made him big bucks.
I hate to admit it, but I think I had been scammed
maxntella
Trust:
Hi newexcelink
Keep asking for your refund through swreg.
And we can all lodge a complaint with the FTC
so that they will realize how serious this is.
newexcelink
Trust:
I wrote to SWREG, but they ignored my refund request. I am writing to Mark after this, but I expect a negative answer.
@nacera911: did you get a reply or a follow up from Mr. Robert Taylor of FTC? Please provide me with his contact information too so that I can email him too. I dunno if he will help me as I am not from the States.
The closer I looked at Commission Fortress, the more I realize it's a scam. I asked Mark to give me the URL of any website built with CF but he just could not. If he had been $10,000 a day, why can't he show me?
But I must say his trick of limiting to 15 'lucky' persons to get subscription is a real scam that those of us fall for.

This topic was started on Nov 23, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.