Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Using Affilotools Along With Positionly And Others

erwin.cutanda
Trust:

Using Affilotools Along With Positionly And Others

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I haven't finished AffiloBlueprint yet but I'm just jumping around topics and my biggest concern is how to get traffic to my possible site(s) and seo.

My question is can I use both Affilotools and Positionly or others alike?

Hope this isn't a totally stupid question and I'd appreciate any comments or replies. Thanks in advance!
ahmet_korkmaz1952
Trust:
Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm
Affilotools, positionly and others

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I haven't finished AffiloBlueprint yet but I'm just jumping around topics and my biggest concern is how to get traffic to my possible site(s) and seo.

My question is can I use both Affilotools and Positionly or others alike?

Hope this isn't a totally stupid question and I'd appreciate any comments or replies. Thanks in advance!
alfilor beloved team you say but how do the job We will build a free job You do not know showed me the way you've been a long time ago u this site, but no actions

yours truly

ahmet korkmaz

erwin.cutanda
Trust:
I thought the forum is where we get answers about stuff we need help with. It's almost a day now and I don't see any response from anybody. Makes me think twice about my premium membership.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Erwin,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

You can chose to use Affilotools along with Positionly and any other SEO program for your keyword research and SEO efforts. Keep in mind though that SEO programs have their own sources and use different benchmarks so you might see varying results.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

erwin.cutanda
Trust:
Thanks Cecille. At least now I got that out of the way and I can proceed with other stuff I need to figure out. I'm sure I'll be posting more questions on the forums.

This topic was started on Mar 25, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.