Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Social Bookmarking With OnlyWire

PremiumMember
live4therisk
Trust:

Social Bookmarking With OnlyWire

Hi, i just started learning about social bookmarking and found OnlyWire to post all the platforms in one shot.

I'm new to social bookmarking and not sure what the correct strategy is.

My questions are:

1) Should the title of the post be the same as the title of the article that I am linking to?

2) Should the description be the 1st paragraph of the article, or should I create a separate summary of the article as the description? (I should mention the wordpress onlywire plugin can autopost to all the networks, but i believe its just the first few lines of the article, not sure if that's good or not?)

3) With both of these fields is there a duplicate content penalty I need to watch out for?

Thanks so much!
cecille.l
Trust:
1) Should the title of the post be the same as the title of the article that I am linking to?

Yes, but I suggest you make it into a related title instead of the exact, same title as the article.

2) Should the description be the 1st paragraph of the article, or should I create a separate summary of the article as the description? (I should mention the wordpress onlywire plugin can autopost to all the networks, but i believe its just the first few lines of the article, not sure if that's good or not?)

I suggest you create your own brief description instead of copying a paragraph within the article.

3) With both of these fields is there a duplicate content penalty I need to watch out for?

There shouldn't be any so long as you do not copy word for word any part of the article.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
live4therisk
Trust:
Thanks Cecile, I always look forward to your response :)

This topic was started on Jul 11, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.