Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Rankbuilder NEO and the future of backlinking

nate1
Trust:

Rankbuilder NEO and the future of backlinking

Hi All! This is my first post here but I hope to be writing more. I just saw Mark Ling's offer of the new RankBuilder NEO and am tempted to get it. Right now I have an outsource team doing 80% of the work this software could do.

But I guess my question is (aside from not having a crystal ball) how effective do you think link building with link wheels will remain? I am trying to get a variety of backlinks all from different PR's and types of sites etc.

I guess before I make the leap I want to check and see what the opinions are of the longevity of automation software like the new RankBuilder Neo? Especially since Google has been changing algorithms very fast recently.

Thanks for any feedback! Love the forums!

Nate.
trevor2
Trust:
On marks recommendation signed up for the 4.95 trail of Rank Builder Neo. I signed up with the intention of using it to do link wheels on web 2.0 properties. I have watched all the training videos that were provided in the Rank Builder Neo forum.

I'm hoping someone with rank builder experience can help me out because unless I'm missing something that software doesn't seem to be very worth while.

After seeing the software here are my concerns
1. It doesn't do link wheels. As far as I can tell it only post web 2.0 profile links. It does not allow you to post content with contextual links to web 2.0 properties.

2. With the exception of some article directories it only generates low quality links. ie profile links, social bookmarking, rss, etc. While these link may be worthwhile at 2nd tier links are they going to help your site rank?

I'm hoping that someone with some experience with Rank Builder can shed some insight onto some things that I may be missing. I would like to have a software that can automate the task of link wheel creation.
nate1
Trust:
trevor2 wrote:On marks recommendation signed up for the 4.95 trail of Rank Builder Neo. I signed up with the intention of using it to do link wheels on web 2.0 properties. I have watched all the training videos that were provided in the Rank Builder Neo forum.

I'm hoping someone with rank builder experience can help me out because unless I'm missing something that software doesn't seem to be very worth while.

After seeing the software here are my concerns
1. It doesn't do link wheels. As far as I can tell it only post web 2.0 profile links. It does not allow you to post content with contextual links to web 2.0 properties.

2. With the exception of some article directories it only generates low quality links. ie profile links, social bookmarking, rss, etc. While these link may be worthwhile at 2nd tier links are they going to help your site rank?

I'm hoping that someone with some experience with Rank Builder can shed some insight onto some things that I may be missing. I would like to have a software that can automate the task of link wheel creation.

I was under the impression you could create link wheels with it using spun content or original content etc. Instead of manually doing it, the software would create the accounts and allow you to submit the text etc.

I hope someone can shine some light on this :)
jardine.jones2312
Trust:
I thought seo tools like this are not effective nowadays since Google Penguin is live? Does automated seo tools like this still be very effective?
dogman
Trust:
I'm not so sure that the webinar when well because it look like Alex was having some big problem getting the software to work. If there was that many people on the webinar then why insent anyone taking about it. So here's my question,. Mark are you trying the software out. and if you are,can you please give me some feed back on how it works. Just my thoughts. Thanks Dennis.
burkhardt5
Trust:
I haven't tried RankbuilderNEO yet myself but I have looked closely at it. I did not get it for the exact reasons that have been mentioned. From what I can tell, it is a simple, "low quality link" builder.

And as jardine.jones2312 mentioned. Googles penguin update (in my opinion) will recognize these links as being "Black Hat" and will give them "very" little, if any strenght.

I do not plan on trying Rankbuilder at all. The best way to get links is still manually, and the quality of the link is more important than ever.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul J. Burkhardt

edmundyeo
Trust:
It is ok to use these automation tools for link building so long as you do not build too many links to a website that is brand new. Personally, I will use them to build links to my links and not directly to my website.

Rank Builder is a pretty decent software but if you are looking for a better alternative, ultimate demon would be better since it submits to video sites and wiki sites on top of what is present in rank builder neo. Most importantly, it is priced at 47/mth which is cheaper than the 67/mth of rank builder.
darren.ackers
Trust:
Me too. My overall view is poor quality links so will be waiting to hear more.
davekaynz
Trust:
Interesting that there are no comments from staff on this thread. This is a product that Mark endorses and I thought there may have been some contribution from staff. That makes me a little hesitant in purchasing this.

I too was interested in using this for link wheels for web 2.0 properties. I found a PDF users guide floating around and it definetely does create link wheels. You can create random open wheels (guess its not a wheel if its open, but hey)
This is referred to as "Tier Linking" in some of the instructional videos. You can also use this to link to any of your links you have created, not just 2.0 properties.

I also see in the RankBuilder sales letter that "you’ll also receive unlimited access to Authority Link Network" Its free to join now anyway! So whats with that. The sales letter also states "Similar services cost 50-200$/month, but it’s your totally FREE with your Rankbuilder Access!" If I was a betting man I would lay good odds that what ever is FREE in ALN is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. But hey, someone prove me wrong.
" Whether you think you can or you think you can't
You are right! "
Henry Ford

zardeven
Trust:
getting backlinks through the automatic back linker softwares are no so good for you web site do manual and get results....
Advertising agencies in Pakistan

This topic was started on Jun 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.