Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Here is the proof that Mr K Strategy and AMA works!

jpastorizo
Trust:

Here is the proof that Mr K Strategy and AMA works!

This post is for everyone who are not getting favorable SEO results and getting frustrated. I have had more than 500 hops within the last 30 days and I've had 1 sale of $11.98! That's a bummer for sure. However, I am positive and take what I learn from my SEO strategies that I apply. The site is now getting around 45-50 unique visitors a day. Can you imagine if I am in a niche where visitors are buyers and not readers and have at least 1% conversion rate promoting products with $30 commission? This site should be making me $450 a month already from pure SEO. I have not been building links for this site for the past 2-3 weeks and the site is about 70% finished. Check out the screenshots.

Clickbank account showing the hops for August 24-September 23, 2009

Here are screenshots for my Traffic Travis account showing my sites positions in Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista and Ask.com for my keywords. Screenshot taken today September 24.

Finally here is my Google Analytics account showing data for August 24-September 23, 2009.

I hope those of you who are on the verge of giving up..DONT! Just keep on learning and pushing until you get it. This industry is not for the faint-hearted. Keep going and once you get small results then you can keep doing the right things while you keep learning more. My next site is going to be started soon and I am almost certain that I will make a lot of sales this time around getting 50+ uniques a day.

Hope this post is encouraging to most of you.
Stay blessed.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Hi Renato

Your post has been very timely. My first site has been averaging about 50 uniques and 20/25 hoplinks per day, but has only made 10 sales (average $20 per sale) in the last 3 months. Suddenly, yesterday's visits have dropped to 23 and hoplinks to 8!

I have been concentrating on my next site, so perhaps have been neglecting my first site a bit, ie not writing more and more articles, but I thought that things could more or less work on autopilot for a bit. Maybe I'm wrong?

Very frustrating, made worse by Google Analytics not letting me get into my site reports at present!

Oh well, as you say, we mustn't give up, but it is certainly very tiring when I think I am doing everything right.

Keep the faith!

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

jpastorizo
Trust:
Kieran,

Got to keep going. I dont want to be a statistic and be included with those who did NOT make it. We are doing something right with our SEO efforts because we are getting rankings and traffic without being very aggressive. The only problem is that our site is not converting. We are probably in a niche/market where most are readers rather than buyers. I am confident that I should be getting a lot of sales with my next sites.

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Hi Renato

I'm not giving up either - I actually enjoy the work too much! So here's to getting more sales for both of us.

Regards

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

superaff
Trust:
Awesome.

Keep doing what works. A big mistake I made when I was starting out was jumping on new traffic generation techniques while I would stop doing what already worked for me.

Don't do this, and keep up the good work.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

jpastorizo
Trust:
Franck,

I am definitely keeping track of what works. I am a current beta tester of Jason Katzenback's Web2Mayhem and the techniques taught so far are priceless! I am sure to share results of my new sites within the next couple of months.
Thanks.

Regards,
Renato

This topic was started on Sep 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.