Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Can PPC visits boost your site rankings?

xxguestxx
Trust:

Can PPC visits boost your site rankings?

My question is just that. Can they boost your site rankings? Or does it have absolutely no impact on your sites rank?

Cheers.
easyrider
Trust:
Not directly it doesn't. However, if the PPC visitors cause your overall site metrics (eg. bounce rate, time on time, etc) to improve it could improve your Google rankings indirectly.
Greg

kelleylinda13
Trust:
PPC Advertising does not boost site rankings directly but it increase visitors and due to increase of visitors it get little benefit in site rankings also.

Trust:
That is correct that PPC does not necessary boost your ranking but it for sure prevent Google from slapping your page and provide good standing for your website with Google.
paulsteele44
Trust:
Not to change the topic....where can I receive access to Landing page templates? Anyone? I am fairly new to this site. Thanks.
iandille101
Trust:
It doesn’t't boost your site ranking as you expect it to be. It has little percentage only but do not depend on that. Find more strategies.
aditd
Trust:
xxguestxx wrote:My question is just that. Can they boost your site rankings? Or does it have absolutely no impact on your sites rank?

Cheers.

No impact in the site rankings. Sure the system will get you visitors.
http://www.couponsitescript.com - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

http://www.codecoupondiscount.com - Coupon Site Script in Action

kathrynbieg209
Trust:
I think PPC visits can boost your site rank as usual traffic. Just my thought.
Good luck to all.
freestyleslang1
Trust:
Thats cool because I've been doing a fair amount of PPC for my non blogish websites
angela.adam11
Trust:
No. PPC will not help your site ranking. it will only helps in generating traffic on your sites.if you paused/stopped campaign then you will not receive traffic from that campaign/keywords.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
I think PPC will have some effect on search engine ranking. The impact may not be very high but yes, it certainly has its own say when it comes to site ranking.
nhduy_tom
Trust:
In my opinion, I don't think PPC can boost your site rankings, since it only gives you instant traffic.

But if your site has quality content, the visitors from paid traffic will return again and again, then it's good for your site rankings.
www.onlineincomebulb.com - Your way to online business, My way to indie game designer's dream

jonathanjarvis60
Trust:
I've experienced that If I pause the PPC that my ranking drops a bit after a week or so ( page 1 to page 2).and it takes time to recover.
marketing29
Trust:
Yes PCC(Pay per click) can boost the site ranking on the Google. It is not only increase the page ranking but also increase the targeted visitors for our site. we can pay for click in PPC. It is good strategy.
pancakepaws
Trust:
Pay per click service doesn't boost the rankings directly, but it helps to attract targeted audience to your website and turn just visitors into clients.
daljeet.kaur
Trust:
No it doesn't make direct impact on your site rankings. Yes, if you have targeted your website with a well planned keywords and more natural keywords then users will definitely click on your website's link and if it offers good user experience then user will definitely stay and look at your services or products. This improves your website's bounce rate, conversions, sales and overall traffic that create more leads.
If traffic and user engagement increases then automatically, page rank starts improving.
wennykev
Trust:
yes and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks...
marquiseerd
Trust:
Adwords really don't have any effect on your website's rankings .The links that come from the ads are nofollowed.

This topic was started on Sep 09, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.