Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

No page links in the margin

khoff
Trust:

No page links in the margin

Borrowed a friends xsitepro2, created and uploaded 20 pages for website (2'xs) and all it would show was home page with no page links in the left sidebar. Went to Word Press 3.0 with Affilothemes 3.1 and the same thing happened. In addition the last time with Word Press after I exited and resigned my 20 pages were gone in Word Press
Hostgator hostig
Using Win 7 Home 64 bit with Firefox 3.6.13. Helppppp
thanks for any help
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Affilotheme will only work with WP sites. You cannot use it in XSItePro.

The sidebar will automatically be displayed if you add your articles as posts. If you're using pages, you need to select the first squeeze page layout in the squeeze page options to display the sidebar.

If you continue to have problems, please give us a temporary access to your WP dashboard and send your site URL and temporary login details through the contact form at our support page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

khoff
Trust:
Thank you a trizillion times it wouldn't let me change my first page to squeeze page and keep it as I squeeze page So I deleted them all re-did 10 pages first and all of them came up squeeze pages and would not let me change the others to default but after few it rewrites and submits it works. I'm sure I'm missing something, and there is a much easier way,but what the hey, it works. So much to learn but thanks again. On word and upward.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm glad to hear that you resolved your problem :)

Just send us an email if you need further assistance ;)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.