Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How Many Social Media Accounts Can We Have?

info825
Trust:

How Many Social Media Accounts Can We Have?

Just wondering if anyone knows how many accounts we can have in social media sites as I don't want my personal accounts associated with my affiliate sites at all. Is it possible to create as many accounts as necessary for each domain name or affiliate website?
dotdazzle
Trust:
you can have many social account as you want, but if you don't want it associated to you ; you use different email addresses
info825
Trust:
Thanks dotdazzle for your reply. So the social media sites like facebook or twitter don't keep track of ip addresses or mac addresses as I've heard that they don't allow one person to have more than one account. I will try to find some information that confirms the speculation as my research hasn't found anything so far.
anwar001
Trust:
Officially you are supposed to have just one account per person. As SEO or Social Media Marketers we usually create more. We can create different accounts for different websites and have one separate account for our personal needs.
mistryeve
Trust:
You can create multiple account for a website but it can't be useful for you. According to me you should have to only one account for a website.
almobi
Trust:
Hello,Friend, you can sign up many different account you want,but i suggest that you don't do that because you just represent yourself. It is not useful for you to do that.
www.ALMOBI.com = Mobile CPA Network
Weekly Payment + Top Mobile Offers + Best Payout
Sign Up Bonus for New Affiliate ==> Grab $600 NOW http://cpa.almobi.com/signup_affiliate/6

info825
Trust:
Well I have tried to create another account but Facebook won't allow any email addresses I have tried and I have tried 10 so far. So I guess it is not possible and I give up.
cecille.l
Trust:
This depends on the social media site. With Twitter you can sign up for as many accounts using different email addresses. I was able to make a few using the same IP but different email addresses.

The same thing goes with Facebook. But I'm sure there is a threshold or limit to how many times you can create an account using the same IP.

You don't really need multiple accounts. With FB, you can create a page for your site under your personal account. If you're using a pen name that you would like associated with the page, then that's the time you create a separate account.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

charlesedu2
Trust:
I don't see the need of creating different number of social media accounts on the same platform. For instance, with Facebook, you can create different pages for your efferent business websites. You are also allowed to create several Facebook groups to promote your interests or business. You have the ability to separate your personal account from your business pages and these works very well..
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

This topic was started on Dec 03, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.