Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Idea for a site. need advice!

rhoda1990
Trust:

Idea for a site. need advice!

I have an idea to start a health niche site. I want to make it a site not a blog is there a diffrence? Is it better for me to buy a template or get a free one? I have $9 dollars for the domain name, $35 for the ppc campaign and i have have hosting already.The product i'm looking to promote will give $29 is commission. Is it realiist to think I can make 6 sales in one week with my ppc campaign and earn $174 a week ?

What is the diffrence between and site,blog and landing page?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Rhoda,

I have an idea to start a health niche site. I want to make it a site not a blog is there a diffrence?

>>> A site refers to a website. It can be a blog (which usually refers to a personal site) or an e-commerce site (where various products are sold). The only differerence between a blog and another site is that a blog is usually written in the first person point of view and is about one subject of interest.

Is it better for me to buy a template or get a free one?

>>> This depends on how you want t your site to look. I suggest you look at all the themes available to you. We offer our own Wordpress theme, Affilotheme, which is designed for affiliate marketeers.

The product i'm looking to promote will give $29 is commission. Is it realiist to think I can make 6 sales in one week with my ppc campaign and earn $174 a week ?

>>> This is a realistic goal but you will not be earning this figure within a week of putting up the site. It will take a bit of time.

[url]What is the diffrence between and site,blog and landing page?[/url]

>>> I already mentioned the difference between a blog and site. A landing page is the destination page of an ad.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus