08 Nov 12 9:59 am
(1) In the marketing video, Mark mentions that Blueprint is a 12-step course. What are the 12 steps of the course? Is there a table of contents for the program?
>>> The course is laid out as follows:
Introduction and Mindset
Step 1 - Market Research and Keywords
Step 2 - Creating Content
Step 3 - Setting Up Your Website
Step 4 - Website Design
Step 5 - On Page SEO
Step 6 - Off-Page SEO
Step 7 - Additional Link Building
Step 8 - Newsletters
Step 9 - Where to now? Tweaking Your Website
Step 10 - Google AdWords Part 1
Step 11 - Google AdWords Part 2
Step 12 - Google Adwords Part 3
(2) How many hours of instructional videos are there in the course?
>>> I don't have the accurate number of hours but I would say more than eighty hours. I will check on the exact number and update this thread.
(3) Is the Affilotheme robust enough to support most affiliate marketing web development? Can you point me to live examples of the Affilotheme in action today?
>>> Affilotheme was created for affiliate marketers. You can see one of its child themes in action on Mark's site http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com
(4) I spend much of my week on public transportation and listen to podcasts during this time. Are there associated podcasts offered with Blueprint?
>>> I'm sorry, I don't think there are. I wouldn't suggest downloading and listening to the videos as it is important for you to see what Mark is doing/looking at, particularly in the site building videos.
(5) One month of Affilorama Premium is offered with Blueprint. Can you delay when this month of free access is activated? I ask because Blueprint seems to have a ton of information which I'd like to get into right away. That said, I don't see how I'd be able to take advantage of my one month of Premium access if it began as soon as I purchased Blueprint.
>>> We are unable to delay the start of the Premium membership trial as it starts on the day of purchase. You can cancel the Premium subscription and rejoin at later time, which also gives you a free 30-day trial.
(6) Can I successfully run an affiliate marketing career on a MacBook Pro? The reason I ask is because during my initial research I've seen that some affiliate marketing software is only available in a Windows environment.
>>> Yes, you can, but there *are* some SEO tools like Traffic Travis for instance, that only run on Windows. You can run the software using Parallels or Fusion on Mac, or you can choose to use another SEO tool. Everything else works regardless of what operating system you're using.
(7) What is the uptime of the servers that Affilorama offers for hosting? Is a cPanel available to your hosting clients?
>>> I know the up time of the Affilorama servers is 99% but do not hold me on that. I would still need to check on that. Affilotheme and Affilojetpack Lite Hosting do not have control panel/FTP access. Only Premium Hosting provides control panel access.
I hope that helps. Have a good day!