Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

High Quality Content Writing -- $7 per Article

anuj2911
Trust:

High Quality Content Writing -- $7 per Article

Website Task - One stop Solution to all your Content Needs (WebsiteTask.com)

WHY CHOOSE US?

There are a lot of free-lance writers working the 'net, so what's so special about us? We have a stable of experienced, versatile writers with a wide variety of styles. Whatever your creative or factual requirements, we have the solution tailored to your specifications. From the technical to the medical, humorous to factual, we can supply any type of article you need by the deadline you specify.

Our writers come from all over the globe and all walks of life, education levels and age ranges. Mrs. Steele, for example, studied journalism as a young adult and as the parent of two grown sons now has time to put that knowledge to work. Our other writers range from talented young people just starting out with a fresh perspective to older, more experienced veterans who enjoy their craft. Your requests are always assigned to the writer who can best fulfill the need, not just the next one in line. Our clients always come first.

WHAT WE OFFER:

If you're looking for the highest quality compositions at competitive prices, we have exactly what you need. We offer original, well-researched articles of every type on any subject with flawless spelling and grammar at affordable prices. Your satisfaction is guaranteed; re-writes are done at no additional cost we will never miss a deadline.

Price Per article - $7

Payment Mode - Paypal or Credit Card

Paypal id - [email protected]

Contact Details

Email - [email protected]
Skype - anuj291
anuj2911
Trust:
For the first 5 clients we will offer one review article at a further discounted rate of $5 per article
harvestseo01
Trust:
Nice offer, I'll email you soon ;)
anuj2911
Trust:
harvestseo01 wrote:Nice offer, I'll email you soon ;)

Thanks - work started and completed
manager3
Trust:
Hii

Nice offer...!!!
Will try SOON.

Thanks
Affiliate Manager
Vip Cars
www.vipcars.com/affiliate

addy.jhon11
Trust:
You are doing a nice job and I will try me best to access you to write articles on different topics. I have a project and i need this service. Currently i am busy in a task and try me best to access you when i got a time for you. Thanks for this offer.

seo link building service
Last edited by addy.jhon11 on 15 Dec 12 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

trawlers44
Trust:
Hey this is great to know and I definitely will be trying it out very soon and I will spread the word!
thanks
TBone
Struggling to make money online?
This is how I am killing it without Google!
http://jerseyshoremobilemarketing.com/google-sniper-fact

shyam1000kumar
Trust:
Rx Global exporters is a professional Pharmacy Drop Shipper in India,We dropship for online pharmacies and call centers also supplying in retail and wholesale , all kinds of medicines such as Generic ED Products,herbal medicines, Hair Loss Products, Weight Loss products, Antibiotics, Blood Pressure products,
Skin care products, Women’s health products, Asthma Products and many more products as per the requirements of the online pharmacies.

Benefits of using our services
1. Your customer gets best quality of medicine
2. Get tracking no# within 24hrs
4. You don’t have to worry about Shipment and delivery
4. Offer biggest assortment of medicine that No other Company offer
5. Worldwide Shipping
6. No worry about warehousing the Medicine
7. dropshipping at very affordable and reasonable prices
8. Descreet packing of medicines
9. Free Reshipment
10. No Minimum Quantity limit
11. 24x7 Customer Service
12. All data stored is private and confidential

Contact
shyam kumar
[email protected] / [email protected]
ph no: 8976131704
http://www.genericdropshipper.com
kripkegirl
Trust:
are you still offering this service and is there any discount for bulk ordering?
akash
Trust:
Dear Sir,
Tejas Pharma Drugs is drop shipper and Exporter for wide variety of generic Formulations such Mens Health ED Product, Women Health , Weight management, Hair Lose, Bimatoprost , Kamagra tablets and Jelly, Antibiotic, Injectable. Inhaler and Anti Cancer product.

We supply generic formulations as well as branded medicines in large volume to USA, UK, Africa ,Europe and many more countries on regular basis know only our company can be provide drop shipping facility to our customer.

We offer our customer best quality product at better price.

Advantages of our drop shipping services
 . Within 48 hours you can check your tracking on web site
 . We are provide delivery at door step
 . Provide greatest range of medication which Absolutely no additional Organization provide.
 dropshipping from very economical as well as sensible costs.
 Free Reshipment
 Just about all information saved is actually personal as well as private.

[email protected]
internet.marketing
Trust:
You have not mentioned your web address to find you their. Somehow i need to know from which country do you belong and do you offer any flexible prices for writing more than 10 articles?
doublebonus10
Trust:
Basically i i have a website. i want to increase my website visibility. So i need high quality content writing for my website. I will mailed you as soon. Thanks
Offline Marketing Tips here http://offlinemarketingzone.com

This topic was started on Jun 06, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.